Thread: Survey Head issue

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Default Survey Head issue

I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else or not? Sometimes when I click on the SH link on SR, it will look like it's loading the page (yellow screen shows up and everything) for just a few seconds, then it will basically boot me out of there and send me directly back to SR. I never get a chance to answer any qualifiers or anything. It doesn't happen all the time, but maybe every 3rd or 4th day. Is this happening to anyone else?

Yes, this happens when there are no surveys available.

Just keep trying on and off throughout the day. They load surveys all the time. I've gotten the blank yellow screen, then a return right away to SR. Have tried a little while later and gotten a survey right away. HTH!
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Kind of what I thought. Just wanted to make sure that it wasn't something going on with my computer. Thanks, Mary Lynn!

just totally completed a sh survey and instead of getting the yellow page that says thank you and your time is valuable i got a white page that said the same thing but it did not reroute back to sr and did not receive credit for it. has this happened to anyone else and is there a chance it might credit? if someone has any info regarding this it would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    just totally completed a sh survey and instead of getting the yellow page that says thank you and your time is valuable i got a white page that said the same thing but it did not reroute back to sr and did not receive credit for it. has this happened to anyone else and is there a chance it might credit? if someone has any info regarding this it would be greatly appreciated.
    That's happened to me a couple of times and you won't get credit...that's been my experience anyway.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES