Thread: SSI

Default SSI

For some reason I am having some crazy survey days. I took an SSI earlier about chocolate. After answering all the questions it had me put in my email address and then took me to that website and said thank you for signing up you will receive an email shortly. ( no email yet) It never went to the final SSI page. Needless to say I have yet to see a credit on this one either. I am wondering if anyone else is familiar with this survey? Do I forget about it and take another. Does it credit after I receive the email. I am sorry if I am complaining but these surveys annoy me that make sure to get your email address out of you before they "malfunction" if that is the case here. I dont think this is a computer problem...the survey just never routed back through SSI to SR.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've done that one in the past.....it didn't credit for me......try again in about an hour.
    Jennifer -

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    For some reason I am having some crazy survey days. I took an SSI earlier about chocolate. After answering all the questions it had me put in my email address and then took me to that website and said thank you for signing up you will receive an email shortly. ( no email yet) It never went to the final SSI page. Needless to say I have yet to see a credit on this one either. I am wondering if anyone else is familiar with this survey? Do I forget about it and take another. Does it credit after I receive the email. I am sorry if I am complaining but these surveys annoy me that make sure to get your email address out of you before they "malfunction" if that is the case here. I dont think this is a computer problem...the survey just never routed back through SSI to SR.
    got this one a couple of days ago and it did not credit...got their welcoming email today and immediately took my name off the list...no credit, no emails!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I just did an AMP one....redirected to another site.....no credit.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I got that one on too on Monday. There was no other option available to complete the survey.