Thread: AMP Embarassing Page???

Default AMP Embarassing Page???

I took an AMP at 430pm yesterday that didn't credit......so I tried again later that evening and got the "embarrassing" page. Tried a couple other time, always the embarassing page. Again this morning. Does this mean they think I did take the survey yesterday that I didn't get credit for? Or are there really just no survey's? The bad part about this new system with them is I couldn't even get Dh to take one last night, even using his laptop which was different from the computer I took the non-crediting survey on.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yes it would seem they think u took it, which honestly u did LOL, u just didn't get credit, not sure why. I think they are tracking by IP address so there isn't a way around it. Again this is a pain for some but as usual everyone pays for the fraud committed by some. If I am not mistaken Amp was like the GF surveys in that we were not supposed to be switching back and forth on who took them. I think MV, SH and SSI are the only ones that allow multiple people to try for surveys. This is their way to assure that.
    Sunshine Rewards