Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check your e-mails!

Default Check your e-mails!

Looks like we are going to have SR contest fun tonight in the forums!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Increased credits!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Still no mail for me... I will have to keep checking Sounds like FUN!!!!
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Quote Originally Posted by bs4free View Post
    Still no mail for me... I will have to keep checking Sounds like FUN!!!!
    Apparently the longed-for list of places that give credits for gift card is up on SR as well, but I haven't checked (at work).
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Just looked around the sr site and could not find the GC list, but I still can not wait to get my e-mail.... to see all the little nuggets of info!!!
    -NOn DisBoards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

The gc list is under shopping by category- gift certificates.

I still haven't received my email either. Waiting not so patiently here...

Sorry Bryan! Tricia tells me that's a perk of being member #10- I get the e-mails first! Just wanted to peak your interest!!! But there will be increased credit offers and chances for prizes in the forum tonight!! Can't wait!!

Carla
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    Sorry Bryan! Tricia tells me that's a perk of being member #10- I get the e-mails first! Just wanted to peak your interest!!! But there will be increased credit offers and chances for prizes in the forum tonight!! Can't wait!!

Carla
    Well then for us down at the bottom of this list could we get a quoted copy of the e-mail....
    -NOn DisBoards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

Here you go..

Mandi,

DeepDiscount.com

DeepDiscount.com is running one of the hottest deals that we have seen all season. You can save 20% on ALL DVDs on their site. Plus, shipping is free on most items, and you will receive 1% back from Sunshine Rewards. Get this deal before it expires on November 25.

Gift Card and Gift Certificate Shopping

Online marketing studies (and personal experience) show that consumers continue to purchase an increased number of gift cards for holiday presents. Want to buy those cards and earn rewards back? Visit the Sunshine Rewards shopping category "Gift Certificates" for an updated list of merchants that will allow you to earn rewards when you purchase Gift Certificates and Gift Cards this holiday season.

My Wines Direct

Today is the perfect day to make a purchase from My Wines Direct. Why? Because in addition to the $5-$15 Sunshine Rewards exclusive coupons listed on our site, we are offering 10% back on purchases. Get this one quick because it ends November 14!

Video Contest

We've received our first entry in the Sunshine Shopping Video contest. You can win up to $150 in prizes, just in time for the holidays. Visit the Sunshine Shopping Video Contest page for rules and the links to the videos.

Credit Crazy

It's time again for some fun in the forum! Starting this evening and running through 10pm Eastern Wednesday, we will be featuring a game in the forum where you can not only earn increased credits for offers but also win prizes for completing them and posting about them. Get registered for the forum now so that you do not miss out on any of the fun! (forum registration is separate from your SR member registration)

Shopping Reminders

Please be sure that you are following the Sunshine Rewards Terms when you shop through our site to ensure that you receive credit. This includes only using coupons that are listed on our site, clicking on our link before placing any items in a shopping cart, not surfing the web for other coupons while you shop, and completing transactions within an hour of clicking on our link. We are seeing an increased number of trouble tickets as a result of members not following the rules, and the merchants will not pay for the transactions.

New Offer--My Smoking Rewards

Hot new offer! My Smoking Rewards - Win $5,000 Toward a Shopping Spree. Earn 2.50! Are you a smoker? Are you of legal smoking age? Enter for a chance to win $5,000 towards a Shopping Spree! (must meet qualifications and complete survey)

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

I love crazy credit time!! Thanks Tricia!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800