Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble Tickets

Default Trouble Ticket Submissions

Do not be surprised if you have some trouble tickets that have not been moved to "submitted to merchant" yet despite you filling in all of the appropriate information. Over the last month we have seen a huge rise in the number of trouble tickets filed (in part just because of the increase in members on the site and the number of offers that we have). As we started submitting more and more credit disputes, some of the merchants asked that we lump them together rather than sending a new one every other day.

So especially for places we have a lot of disputes (Blockbuster, Stamps.com, Shoebuy, Columbia House, BMG, etc), we will only be submitting them once a week or every other week. It will NOT hurt your chances of getting your credits and will actually help to ensure that the old odds and ends submissions do not fall between the cracks.
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 04-11-2013 at 09:59 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

What does it mean if it says "under SR review"? I have two for purchase, one for a large amount, that I will love to get before my trip later this month.

Thanks
    Inma
    Sunshine Rewards

That means that we have read the ticket and started investigating it but cannot yet send it to the merchant (either we need more information or we are waiting until our designated day of the month for submitting that particular merchant's disputes).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Default winelady1

How long are you leaving trouble tickets open? I have a large purchase from about 6 months ago that both of us have not received payment on!!

Quote Originally Posted by winelady1 View Post
    How long are you leaving trouble tickets open? I have a large purchase from about 6 months ago that both of us have not received payment on!!
    I'm leaving that particular one open until they give me the money. LOL! Usually, I would not. But yours is a special situation because it has been held up by technical issues on the network side.

Normally, I would leave them open for about 90 days. If we can't get credit within 90 days of submitting them to the merchant, we wouldn't ever get credit.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Default Trouble Tickets

As our membership expands and holiday shopping increases, we are seeing a HUGE number of trouble tickets filed for shopping. Although 90% of the time we file disputes with merchants they do not give us the credits for one reason or another, we want you to know that we take the trouble tickets seriously.

Toward that end, MissAngie is going to be taking over the daunting task of dealing with the trouble tickets through the end of the year. While I expect that it will take a couple of weeks to get her up to speed, you should start to see the shopping disputes processed much more quickly.

A few words about the trouble tickets first:

Why do we only get credit for about 90% of the disputes that we file? The first, biggest reason is that the member did something outside the "rules." This includes using ANY coupon code not listed on SR, clicking around coupon sites after you have clicked on our link, putting things in your shopping cart before you click on our link, not having your cookies enabled, blocking cookies, using gift cards to make your purchase, or using an 800 number to complete a purchase. Any one of these can result in us not getting credit.

The other, smaller, reason that we do not always get credit is that some merchants just do not respond. They have thousands of transactions a day and don't want to be bothered with our disputes. We keep them on the site because people beg us to add them. The general rule is that the bigger the company, the less they are to care about our trouble tickets (with few exceptions).

During the holiday season, we tend to give back such high percentages on purchases that we just don't have a margin to pay when we do not get paid. So we stand firm on that part of our T&C. However, know that with the addition of Angie, we are hoping to have a better chance at staying on some of these merchants and pursuing your credits aggressively.

Welcome to the Sunshine Team, Angie. You are going to have your hands full. LOL!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 11-13-2007 at 04:29 PM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I didn't know you couldn't use Gift Cards I haven't as of yet, but I didn't know this.
    I think it depends on the merchant. Tricia can you clarify this one?

I know its ok with itunes but not sure about others.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I think it depends on the merchant. Tricia can you clarify this one?

I know its ok with itunes but not sure about others.
    Honestly, we never know. It's always a crapshoot. Some will pay out, some will not. We err on the side of caution but then hope that they pay anyway.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I have a TT question. I submitted one a few weeks ago for a Boca Java shopping order. It had been pending, but today went back to open. There is a message in my TT from Admin, but I don't see anything on how to respond to it. Anybody? My TT is #2170.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Default trouble tickets

Not sure where to post this but I filled out some trouble tickets back on 10/31/07 and was wondering how long it takes to resolve them?
    Sunshine Rewards