Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble Tickets

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Just in general in case anyone else was wondering also. Once TT's have been marked submitted to merchant they are in the hands of the merchant and we just have to wait for them. Angie is very good about following up periodically with the merchants who haven't responded. I can take anywhere from a day or two to 90 days for the credit to come through or for us to hear that they aren't going to pay and why. On your end there is nothing else for you to do but wait and check the TT periodically to make sure that there isn't a message for you. I try to remember to click the "notify by email when there is change to ticket" button so I don't have to keep checking because it will send an email if a message is left or if the ticket changes status. Good luck.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    Just in general in case anyone else was wondering also. Once TT's have been marked submitted to merchant they are in the hands of the merchant and we just have to wait for them. Angie is very good about following up periodically with the merchants who haven't responded. I can take anywhere from a day or two to 90 days for the credit to come through or for us to hear that they aren't going to pay and why. On your end there is nothing else for you to do but wait and check the TT periodically to make sure that there isn't a message for you. I try to remember to click the "notify by email when there is change to ticket" button so I don't have to keep checking because it will send an email if a message is left or if the ticket changes status. Good luck.
    Thanks for the information - I have one question - where is this button to notify by email when there is a change to ticket? is that something that needs done when you file the TT or can you go back and do it later? Thanks
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

It is something you have to do when you first file the TT. I can't tell you how many times I have forgotten and wanted to kick myself. You can't go back and do it once the TT has been filed so you will have to check back periodically yourself.
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

If a TT isn't resolved in the 90 days what happens? I still have one out from November and was just curious. Thanks
    Sunshine Rewards

Unfortunately, if we have not heard back from a merchant within 90 days it is very unlikely that we will receive credit. Periodically, we audit our merchant submissions and close tickets that have aged beyond 90 days. I will take a look at our "Submitted to Merchant" tickets yet this week to ensure that all old tickets are closed as needed.

how long should you wait before filing a tt? i ordered on 25mar, and my order should be here today or tomorrow, the money has already been deducted from my acct. so i am just curious as to how long should i wait before questioning my credits.
    all star movies for 10! jun 15-21. what a nightmare of a vacation.

The posted guidelines say that credit should post within 10-14 days, and you have to wait at least 10 days to before opening a ticket. However, 14 days is really a better guide. If you haven't received credit in that time, we will better be able to review our reports and file an inquiry with a merchant.

What in the world do you do if you mess up a TT. I just realized that I put in the wrong amount for the purchase. I put the total, purchase plus shipping, not the purchase.
    Sammielynn
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I was just trying to submit a TT for Apple computer, but do not see them in the drop-down list. Is it possible to submit a TT for them?

Quote Originally Posted by KJFAE View Post
    I was just trying to submit a TT for Apple computer, but do not see them in the drop-down list. Is it possible to submit a TT for them?
    If it does not show up in your dropdown, it means that either 1) you did not click on our Apple link or 2) it has not been at least 7 days since you made the purchase.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs