Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble Tickets

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

It just depends on what it is related to and where it is in the review process. Tricia, Angie, and Cindy look at each one so I'm sure they did not miss it.
    Sunshine Rewards

I can promise that no TT ever goes un-dealt with. We have them in a queue where we have to manually resolve each one of them before they can be deleted. I used to try to keep the queue at no more than 20. Right now we are at over 80 despite having me, Cindy, and Angie all working on them every single day.

I honestly don't know what the problem is. We do get a lot of trouble tickets filed that are not legitimate. But we are also seeing a huge spike in tickets that ARE legitimate. My best guess is that the merchants and networks have experienced a whole lot of tracking issues over the last month as a result of heavier than normal server use.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Hey, Tricia... I just put a note as a response in an existing trouble ticket regarding a gift card #. Will you see it there or should I have made a new one? It did automatically move up to "new" after I notated it.

TIA
    Last edited by 3dog2kidmom; 12-01-2007 at 03:35 PM. Reason: clarity

I have a trouble ticket question. Angie answered my trouble ticket and requested more information if I had it and I did find another number but I am not sure how to get it to her. Do I open another ticket. I do not see a place to reply

Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "
    Jo

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

If there is no place to respond (usually a link/button on the bottom) then open up a new TT and reference the old TT number you are responding about.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi,
    I was wondering if it makes a difference if I use "Pay Later" on shopping.

I have an open ticket with Model's. I bought a Packer hat in December, and I finally received it the last week in January. I had it on the "Pay Later" and once it went into that account, I paid it right away so I didn't incur any charges.

I just bought luggage and I put it on the "Pay Later" since I don't like giving my cc out.

I seem to have more problems with merchants this month. I am waiting for Turbo Tax and now Quill. These 2 are not on "Pay Later".

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Hi,
    I was wondering if it makes a difference if I use "Pay Later" on shopping.
    I'm not 100% sure on this, but I would swear that I remember Janet having problems when choosing the bill me later option. I don't remember if it was ever resolved positively, but you might check with her with the question!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by mollyeilis View Post
    I'm not 100% sure on this, but I would swear that I remember Janet having problems when choosing the bill me later option. I don't remember if it was ever resolved positively, but you might check with her with the question!
    Well I can't really give you a definite yes LOL. I had trouble in the past with Shoebuy and 1800 Contacts not crediting using billmelater. Now, I found out afterwards that I couldn't get Shoebuy to credit from computer using any payment method and I needed to use DH's computer to order from them. I have ince then used Apple Store and Eastbay and Sports Authority to purchase using billmelater and I have gotten credit from all of them just fine. I would say that it is just fine to use BML but you may end up needing to file a TT at some point in order to match up your credits to you. I think that some merchants that use them have an issue with matching the credits to your user id. The only one i have NOT gotten any credits for after using BML was 1800contacts. HTH!
    Sunshine Rewards

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007

Closure after 90 days is not automatic. We monitor the merchant submissions and periodically close tickets that are 90+ days old. It is extremely rare to have a merchant issue credit beyond that time. I always have hope that we will receive credits, but often the older the merchant inquiry, the less chance we have. If on the outside chance, a credit comes in beyond 90 days, we will ensure that it gets credited to your account regardless of the status of the ticket. I hope that answers your questions.

In order to file a merchant dispute, we have to be able to specifically define your purchase. We need an order number, purchase date, your name, email addy, user ID, click ID, and confirmation email. We prefer to have all of this information (some merchants will require it). With only partial information about your purchase or sign up, we will likely be unsuccessful in getting credits from a merchant dispute. If you'd like to open a TT and include your new Netflix account number, we will take a look at it for you. I'm not familiar with the Netflix offer, but I know that Tricia is committed to doing the best she can for our members.