Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble Tickets

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

How long is it after I file a trouble ticket before I hear anything? I filed a TT on Feb 19 and nothing has been done with it. When is it turned into the merchant? If SR needs anything more from me will they email me? I have never had to file a TT before.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There is nothing more for you to do at this point. If they need anything else they will let you know via a response to the TT so do check on it periodically. Some merchants only allow submissions once a month so that could be why it hasn't been submitted yet. Sometimes they have to wait to have a few to group together before they send it. No worries! They are definitely on top of the TTs.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Have you checked back on the ticket? I am showing that Angie left a comment for you on the 22nd that she submitted it to the merchant.
    How do I do that? When I go to the TT page - I can't find anything. Please help.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

You have to click on your open trouble ticket number to see the response from SR about it on the TT page.
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I also want to remind everyone that specific TT questions have to be addressed in a way other than on the forums. First of all it causes alot of trouble because Angie can't look anything up from the forums and must go in and search for your account. The best way to get answers about specific TT questions is to open an account question TT and that way Angie can check directly from your account over there. This thread should really be for TT questions in general and not for specific questions about specific TT's THANKS GUYS!
    Sunshine Rewards

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007

If we have filed a TT and in the mean time, the credit has come through to our account (but the TT is still in the pending state), do we need to notify you or is it something that will take care of itself?

If you need the information, tickets 3011 and 3012 can be closed because the credits came through today.

Thank you!
    Sunshine Rewards

Yippee! That's awesome for both of you. I will go close the tickets. I mark a lot of things for follow up and find the credits at that point, but at this point there is not something automatic that happens. If you see it, let me know. If I come across in follow up or in a periodic ticket review, I'll close it. Thanks for the head's up! I'll make sure these are closed.

Am I out of luck with a shopping TT if I don't have the email confirmation? I have a shipping confirmation, but I must have accidentally deleted the order confirmation.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by JillyFish View Post
    Am I out of luck with a shopping TT if I don't have the email confirmation? I have a shipping confirmation, but I must have accidentally deleted the order confirmation.
    Some people have had luck requesting the merchant resend the order confirmation (probably smaller merchants though) so you might want to try that route. Otherwise there is nothing saying you can't send in the information you got and seeing how far SR can take it.
    Sunshine Rewards

Thanks in advance to those that answer my questions. This is my first TT with SR and I am not sure how things work. I filed a TT on 2/19 and it is still waiting for the merchant to review. When I look in the TT section it says that I don't have any "open" TT - is that the way it is suppose to work. How long does it usually take until the merchant responds to SR? Again thanks in advance - SR is fantastic - in all my shopping that I have done with SR this is my first TT.