Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Trouble Tickets

At the bottom of the Member Zone, you will find an option to open a Trouble Ticket. Read the instructions and follow the prompts. You will be asked to fill in the details we will need to look into it for you. There are never any guarantees that we will be successful in getting the offer to credit, but we are always happy to do the research on your behalf.

Thanks,
    Angie

If credit comes in after you file a trouble ticket, it will either be the result of our research, in which case we will close the ticket and make notes of the resolution, or we will find the credit in our periodic review of "submitted to merchant" tickets and will close the ticket, or you can use this thread to let us know that the ticket can be closed because you received credit. If you can give me a TT #, I will be happy to ensure credit posts and close the ticket.

As for the 4/20 ticket, we will have to wait on the merchant. Sometimes we receive quick responses others are slower. Some merchants only review disputes once a month. If we do not hear back from them within 90 days, we will close the ticket assuming that credit is not going to be issued. I regularly do merchant follow ups in hopes of getting responses, but again, it really depends on the SOP of each merchant.

Tickets submitted to merchant will stay in that status for 90 days while we wait on a merchant response. After that time the ticket will be closed.

Additional questions regarding your specific TT or related account concerns need to be asked via the trouble ticket system.

Thanks,
    Angie

I'm not sure if I should post this here but I would file a TT except I never received a confirmation email. I made a purchase from Lands End about 10 days ago. I have received my package but haven't received credit. It says on the TT not to file if you don't have a confirmation email. So am I screwed? Should I give it another weekend to see if it comes thru on Sunday? It was a large order and would really help keep me in the top ten. Thanks in advancew for any help.

Karn
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

If we have to do a merchant inquiry regarding an order, we most always 99.9% of the time need an order confirmation email. It is not likely that I will have any luck, but if you are missing a credit that you'd like for us to look into, the best thing to do is open a TT. If you don't have the required elements, explain why when making notes on the ticket. We will respond accordingly in the trouble ticket system.

Thanks,
    Angie

Am I the only one that doesn't know how to file a trouble ticket? Do I just report it here? I am so confused. S.O.S.

tricia
    SunshineRewards

member zone tab , news and links page....
    scroll all the way to the bottom for the trouble ticket link
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

It has been over 30 days since I filed a trouble ticket. Now what do I do?

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Absolutely nothing. I would make sure to check back periodically to make sure that Angie hasn't left you a message on the ticket. I would also check to make sure that it hasn't been closed but besides checking back on it periodically there is nothing else you can do. It will stay open for 90 days while Angie researches it and tried to get a response. If she needs more info she will request it in the ticket. If it gets closed and not paid she will mark the ticket with the reason. Besides that there is nothing that you can do.
    Sunshine Rewards

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    member zone tab , news and links page....
    scroll all the way to the bottom for the trouble ticket link

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Tricia
    SunshineRewards