Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Trouble Tickets

I need to file a TT for Travelocity, but they are not in the merchant list in the TT area. Can we not file a TT for them? My hotel stay was June 6-8.

I received my hotwire credit very quickly, I know I read somewhere Travelocity only credits once a month or something. Do I need to wait longer?
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

If they are not on you list of merchants that you can file for then it either hasn't been 7 days or your cookies didn't record you clicking through SR or you went through a different link. I would make absolutely sure that you went through SR and if it has been over the 10 days I would file a TT under account questions and see if Ms. Angie can research it for you.
    Sunshine Rewards

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007

Quote Originally Posted by LauraLea View Post
    Yeah, I am surprised too that I did not see a drugstore.com credit show up yesterday. They usually are so quick to credit.

Laura
    One thing about them is that we cannot pull credits on the weekend. So if you made a purchase on, say, a Thursday, we would not actually get the credits until Monday night or Tuesday morning. But if you make a purchase on a Monday or Tuesday, we generally post them by Friday.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    If they are not on you list of merchants that you can file for then it either hasn't been 7 days or your cookies didn't record you clicking through SR or you went through a different link. I would make absolutely sure that you went through SR and if it has been over the 10 days I would file a TT under account questions and see if Ms. Angie can research it for you.
    I booked the hotel in April and it's been more than 7 days since my actual hotel stay. I'm pretty sure I clicked through SR that's why I've been watching for the credit.

If that list is only supposed to have merchants that I have shopped through, why is there a bunch there that I haven't shopped with? There is a huge list available to choose from, many of whom I've never shopped with.

I'll file one under account questions, thanks!
    Last edited by mom2ian; 06-23-2008 at 01:06 PM.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm trying to figure out a better way to deal with general TT issues in the forum. There are definitely some questions that are good to have answered in public that affect everyone (like "how do I reopen an old trouble ticket") that are not member specific. I'll think on a way to have people post those and maybe we can just do an updated FAQ where we generalize answers without getting into details.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

There is absolutely no problem with asking general questions about TT's and how to file them. The problem is people use the forum to get the status of personal TTs. That is against the rules for several reasons that were detailed by Cindy above. It is much different to say, "Can I reopen a TT that is already closed so I can ask another question about the ticket?" than it is to say "Why does my ticket #XXXX say not resolved?" or "My ticket number XXXX is still pending can you let me know what is going on with it?" Generic questions about the TT system in general help everyone learn and can be answered by anyone. If your account has to be looked at in order to answer the question then it should not be asked in the forums. Hope that makes sense.
    Sunshine Rewards

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007

For the sake of everyone involved, I'm going to close this thread. I think everyone on both sides has gotten a little upset and I don't want us to lose any of our moderators over this because they work really hard.

I'm going to try to figure out a better way to deal with this issue. Clearly we have some "issues" regarding TTs and the best way to deal with them in the forum.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Hey guys! I really want to help everyone and would love to be able to do it casually, immediately, and whenever you need. However, in reality there are too many members at SR for me to be able to help everyone in the forum. Inevitably a post will be missed, a question will be unanswered, or details will be missing. Hence the reason for our Trouble Ticket system. It is the best way to ask specific questions about account issues, credits, problems, etc. It allows us to gather all of the details we need to effectively take care of you. It also immediately links us to your account information so that we can research issues more efficiently. It even gives us the option to request a response from you. So, if you're unsure, you can still open a ticket, and we can request more information or respond directly to you on the ticket.

Noone is getting the best assistance possible when it comes to individual account issues in the forum. Talk to us via a TT! We will be happy to research and respond there.

We have had way too many TT questions lately, and that needs to stop or we will have no choice but to ignore TT questions in the forum. Thanks for helping me out! I really want to do a great job for all of you. It will be easier on me and faster for you via a TT.

Thank you so much!
    Angie