Thread: 2011 Packages released

Default 2011 Packages released

2011 package prices are out! If you sent Mouse Unlimited a quote for 2011, Tom will start getting quotes out to you today.

In the meantime, you can check out 2011's Dining Plan info on the blog.

Happy planning!

I'm booked. I am so happy.
    WDW is now starting to become a reality

WOW!! Just when I thought that the dining plan *might* work out for us, they messed with it again.

First, they raised the prices....that was expected...

...but now, LeCellier (the main reason I do the dining plan in the first place) is now a 2 credit meal for dinner.

So, I think we are now going to stick to the TiW card since that will be a better deal for us than the new dining plan.

You definitely have to work the numbers. Dining plan was a good deal for us last time we went because both of my girls were "kids." Now that Jillian is going to be just hitting the adult mark, we probably won't do it again for awhile. We already eat a few meals in the room since we are DVC. Jillian still only eats the size of a kids' meal but we would have to pay for an adult meal for her anyway.

Another good reason to use a travel agent. They know this stuff inside and out and can help you price out all of your available options...even things you didn't know were options.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

ligrumpygirl is offline Ahhhh...so you only like me for my Moose Munch??

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You definitely have to work the numbers. Dining plan was a good deal for us last time we went because both of my girls were "kids." Now that Jillian is going to be just hitting the adult mark, we probably won't do it again for awhile. We already eat a few meals in the room since we are DVC. Jillian still only eats the size of a kids' meal but we would have to pay for an adult meal for her anyway.

Another good reason to use a travel agent. They know this stuff inside and out and can help you price out all of your available options...even things you didn't know were options.
    I have the same problem as you...my Emily will reach the "Disney adult" status on our next trip. While she is happy about it, I am not! We did the Deluxe Dining plan this trip for 2 days and loved it - but not with 3 adults! I am going to run the numbers...we COULD use her credits towards Signature Dining for us and then have the kids share my son's credits OR OOP. My kids usually leave so much anyway - it is a waste of food!
    Sunshine Rewards

Since we are a DVC family of four, we like to do split stays at the same resort. We start out in a studio for one or two nights and then move into a 1BR for the rest of the trip. I liked to add a DDP to our studio nights because it is so much food. We'd always have leftovers for the rest of our stay. We love to eat at LeCellier for dinner (and Boma is also a must) so we'd eat at those two places with dining plan credits.

Now, LeCellier is barely worth it. The meals are delicious, but for two credits, I'd much prefer to eat at Yachtsman Steakhouse!