Thread: Survey Question

Default Survey Question

I'm confused.....again! If I try for a certain survey (ex. MyView) and a different survey (ex. Greenfield comes up), can I still take that if I've already done GF and 2cents that day? It's happened with a bunch of different survey combos and I don't want to break any rules. Do the survey companies know and account for this or is it an error? I also have a new referral and I'm not sure how a new person would know the difference. Any advice? This happens after the qualification questions.

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    I'm confused.....again! If I try for a certain survey (ex. MyView) and a different survey (ex. Greenfield comes up), can I still take that if I've already done GF and 2cents that day? It's happened with a bunch of different survey combos and I don't want to break any rules. Do the survey companies know and account for this or is it an error? I also have a new referral and I'm not sure how a new person would know the difference. Any advice? This happens after the qualification questions.
    Great question as we all experience this happening now that we have 6 surveys available. Here's my take. Each survey company draws from different sources to provide you with a survey, so some might be from the same survey company as one of our other 5. Whenever I get one from one of our other 5 survey companies, I just click out of it to see if I can get something else. As I said, this is just my opinion.

I'm hoping a mod will come on and clarify for all of us.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I take them as they come.....the only one I'll exit out of would be if some company brings up an AMP survey and I havent' completed my AMP yet. I've had MVand SSI pull up GF and AMP survey's before with no issue. it's fine, atleast in my experience.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

That is not true that it is ok. You can only take two Greenfield surveys per day across all sites. If you are taking the DS and the YTC then you can't take a GF that comes up from another company. It won't get noticed everytime but eventually it will get flagged as fraud so please don't take more than 2 greenfields. I also have to say that if you are taking the SSI surveys through one of the other companies you are limiting yourself. I do not know if they have a policy on one survey per day or not but they are a small company with only a certain number of surveys and they are a company that tracks your taking the survey so if you are seeing a lot of those flag pages it could be because of taking the same survey already. It has always been the policy that you can take one per day of each type of survey with the exception of greenfield and the two have be in the form of one DS and one YTC not 2 of one or the other. You will even notice on other sites they say one per survey per day. Hopefully this clears things up. Again it is not something that will be automatically caught the first, third or even 10th time you do it but they do track it and eventually they will flag you for fraud so it is better to just X out of it and try for a different survey.
    Sunshine Rewards

That is what I thought, I've only been taking what is allowed and clicking out of the rest. I'll tell my referral to carefully read the survey names before taking them. Thanks!

I guess I never expected to be "punished" for taking a survey that the survey company tells me I qualify for. And since they are all drawing from the same pool, it stands to reason that you are going to get survey's from different company's quite often. and since we now offer 6 different survey options, it is happening more and more frequently. maybe we are shooting ourselves in the foot here trying to get so many survey's.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

There is no desire to punish people. It is simply the rules set out by the survey companies. I have never had an issue with getting surveys and I always close out the ones that are from companies I already have. The reasoning for limiting is actually very good. There were MANY instances of people doing anything and everything they could in the past to get surveys and some people would go and take the Greenfield surveys on every reward site they could find sometimes as many as 10 daily surveys a day. They would use different demographics and email addresses in order to get that many. This means the survey companies are not getting the accurate information they are paying to get. There are 6 companies just make sure you only do one from each company each day except Greenfield who allows 2. Back before we had the limitations we had what we call "surveygate" and the survey companies came back and revoked a LARGE number of credits and sent Tricia a listing of the hundreds of emails and such that people were using to get surveys and they could tell you who was using the emails. Since we don't want to lose the surveys or have credits revoked we do the surveys we can get and are glad for the extra money. I think sometimes people get so hung up on getting 6 credits each day that we forget that the point of having 6 chances is to broaden our opportunities to make money.
    Sunshine Rewards

Is Quick Surveys the same as Greenfield??? They both have the same options to check.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by dawgsgirl View Post
    Is Quick Surveys the same as Greenfield??? They both have the same options to check.
    I agree with you, it looks just like it is from Greenfield only with a different name. I click out of them, too, because I figure if it looks like it might be from Greenfield, it probably is. Perhaps Janet or someone else will give the definitive answer.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Is this the survey with the hands in different colors? If it is then I agree that it looks like Greenfield although I have checked all of the toolbars and screens and have never seen Greenfield's name anywhere on them but I still click out of them just in case.
    Sunshine Rewards