Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SSI Problem?

if u r using IE as your browser you need to go into tools, internet options, privacy and set it to custom so it will allow all your cookies. also, u should delete your cookies b4 you start another ssi as they do track by cookies. if i have given you any incorrect info i know someone else will jump in to help you also. HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    if u r using IE as your browser you need to go into tools, internet options, privacy and set it to custom so it will allow all your cookies. also, u should delete your cookies b4 you start another ssi as they do track by cookies. if i have given you any incorrect info i know someone else will jump in to help you also. HTH.
    Well I just checked and my settings are at custom so now I am really confused as to why it won't work

i'm sorry that you are having problems with ssi crediting for you. the only thing i can suggest is clean out your cookies and just try again and hopefully it will work for you.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Thanks for your help anyway! I will keep trying.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Make sure you have it to override cookies and accept all cookies including 3rd party cookies. You might also need to check to see if that company is on your blocked list.
    Sunshine Rewards