Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SSI Problem?

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Default SSI Problem?

I've been getting the blank white page after putting in my birthdate since last Friday and I know a few others have been having some problems too, clearing cookies etc. makes no difference. Has anyone been able to take an SSI survey lately?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I get the blank page too.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007

I completed one Friday, Saturday and Sunday and received credit for them.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    I completed one Friday, Saturday and Sunday and received credit for them.
    hmmm, I wonder if the blank white page just means no available surveys? Never had that happen before but I guess it could be a reason?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

We're seeing credits coming in pretty consistently still.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I completed and got credit for 2 SSI's over the weekend. Just finished one a few minutes ago, waiting for credit.

Have you tried using a different browser? I had the same problem and still am with the GF DS ever since the tech problems last week. I always use Firefox, switched to Safari for my DS and have been able to get in and complete those surveys. Maybe that's happening to you with SSI? Just a thought.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    I completed and got credit for 2 SSI's over the weekend. Just finished one a few minutes ago, waiting for credit.

Have you tried using a different browser? I had the same problem and still am with the GF DS ever since the tech problems last week. I always use Firefox, switched to Safari for my DS and have been able to get in and complete those surveys. Maybe that's happening to you with SSI? Just a thought.
    I use Firefox all the time but just tried it with IE after clearing cookies and I'm still getting the blank white page after putting in my birthdate...never had a problem with this survey before, the last time I could complete one was last Thursday and nothing at all has changed on my computer since then?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

I got one Friday and Satuday with no issues. tried to qualify for one Sunday a bunch of times but didnt' get anything.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I've been getting the blank white page after putting in my birthdate since last Friday and I know a few others have been having some problems too, clearing cookies etc. makes no difference. Has anyone been able to take an SSI survey lately?
    I've had the same problem as well. Don't know if this will help but this is what is on the address bar: http://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/...execution=e1s1
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by secretmoney View Post
    I get the blank page too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I've had the same problem as well. Don't know if this will help but this is what is on the address bar: http://dkr1.ssisurveys.com/projects/...execution=e1s1
    I just got in and finished one..waiting for the credit but I cleared cookies again plus history and that did the trick for me! Try this and see what happens!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards