Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SSI Problem?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Funny, Thursday was my last one also LOL. That is one crazy coincidence. I also get the white page after entering my info. Who knows what the deal is but I will keep trying.
    Sunshine Rewards

2. Default

I did notice that after I put in my birthdate and hit enter, when the country pops up, it shows error on screen then. wonder if this had anything to do with it??
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Martha

I completed one today at 1:26 and received credit within the hour
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I completed one today at 1:26 and received credit within the hour
    How did you get rid of the white page?
    Sunshine Rewards

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Can anyone confirm that the white pages means no surveys available? I've cleared cookies and history and am still getting the white page. I did get a survey last Friday, but nothing since then. I've been assuming the white pages mean there are no surveys available. Not complaining, just wondering. Thanks!
    Barb

Default same problem :-(

I have been getting the same blank white screen as well...thought I was doing somethign screwy since I am new to this...glad to hear it may not be me

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by DarcyDog View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the white pages means no surveys available? I've cleared cookies and history and am still getting the white page. I did get a survey last Friday, but nothing since then. I've been assuming the white pages mean there are no surveys available. Not complaining, just wondering. Thanks!
    I wish we could confirm that that's what it means because I'm back to getting the white page this morning after being able to take one yesterday, so this makes me think that it means no surveys? On another note, I haven't been able to get a MV for over 5 days now, very unusual to not even get to TRY for one?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pam-i know how you feel. i haven't gotten a mv survey since 7/30. i get thru all the qualifying questions (about 3 pages) and then am told that there are no surveys available, oh well, guess i can just keep trying and if it's meant to be then i'll get one, if not, that's okay too. keep on smiling and have a great day.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    On another note, I haven't been able to get a MV for over 5 days now, very unusual to not even get to TRY for one?
    Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    Pam-i know how you feel. i haven't gotten a mv survey since 7/30. i get thru all the qualifying questions (about 3 pages) and then am told that there are no surveys available, oh well, guess i can just keep trying and if it's meant to be then i'll get one, if not, that's okay too. keep on smiling and have a great day.
    I haven't gotten a MV since July either!! Not even able to qualify for one! I know they are having crediting issues, so I'm hoping they are just trying to fix that and not loading any new survey's......kinda bummed as I really like those ones!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Default SSi

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    I wish we could confirm that that's what it means because I'm back to getting the white page this morning after being able to take one yesterday, so this makes me think that it means no surveys? On another note, I haven't been able to get a MV for over 5 days now, very unusual to not even get to TRY for one?
    It does not mean there are no surveys, I know this because I have gotten a screen were it states there are no new surveys. I have had the same issue over the last several days. I just completed one and it did credit. I use FF and today it was working for me, yesterday No browser but Chrome work would get past that page, but I had to try several times. I hope that clears it up for you. If not let me know.

Jtowner

2016213 Credit: SSI Daily Survey 08/10/2010 0.60 Credits 08/10/2010 Paid