Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Email Addresses

Default Yahoo Email Addresses

I know that we have mentioned this before, but it bears repeating.

I just had over 500 emails that I sent out today returned because they were sent to Yahoo Email Addresses and Yahoo marked them as spam. PLEASE use a non-Yahoo email address for your SR account. We do not give your information to anyone, and you do not need to use the same email address that you use for SR for the offers and shopping. I would hate for you to be missing out on offers and other opportunities because Yahoo is blocking your mail!
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 08-29-2011 at 07:42 AM.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Just wanted to pipe in that if you add SR as a contact it will not be bounced back to Tricia or put in the bulk/spam folder. I completely forgot that I used Yahoo until she posted this thread. Since I have SR as a contact it puts it in my inbox and I get all mailings from SR and fairly quickly via yahoo.
    Sunshine Rewards

I have only had trouble 1-2 times but other then my non used gmail account its my Only e-mail account I have . Its used for everything and infact I get tons of spam because I used it when I first started with SR on the offers .
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

So weird. I rec'd 2-3 emails from SR today- coupon notifiers, etc., but I did NOT receive the one about the contest. Why would some emails come thru on Yahoo and not others? I will switch back to my comcast email for SR. I only switched it cause I thought we were getting rid of comcast.
    Sunshine RewardsRobin

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Because the coupon notifiers don't go out in as big a bulk as the mass email mailings do. When they are sent out in that volume yahoo assumes they are spam and rejuects them.
    Sunshine Rewards

I think I'm one of the problem people too. Sorry! I switched it from gmail to yahoo because I checkit more often. I could switch to one of my other two main ones, but I'm sure the essages would end up in spam on the one and it's a royal pain to check that.

I just tried Catherine's trick of adding SR as a contact for yahoo. If that doesn't work, I'll switch it over to hotmail. I check that one at least daily.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

That is strange. I have always used yahoo and haven't had a problem receiving email until today when I waited and waited on the Sunshine email about the special offers tonight and it never arrived. I will change my email address to my home email address.

Sunshine Rewards

I have SR as a contact in my yahoo...and I've gotten every email... until now.. This is the first one that hasn't come through.
    So thanks to the person who posted the email... now I know there is a problem.

Faith
    Faith
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Proud to be SR member #3129

I have a comcast one and two emails ago it even went to a bulk folder. I caught it and said it wasn't spam. I never got today's email but since I'm on the forum so often I was still informed

added sr on my contact list hopefully this helps