Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yahoo Email Addresses

Quote Originally Posted by faithhope View Post
    I have SR as a contact in my yahoo...and I've gotten every email... until now.. This is the first one that hasn't come through.
    So thanks to the person who posted the email... now I know there is a problem.

Faith
    Faith, where is the email posted? I can not seem to find it.
    I am the same. Today is the first time I have not gotten an email and they have been added to my address book for months now! I will change it over in the morning!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by coastalgirl View Post
    Faith, where is the email posted? I can not seem to find it.
    I am the same. Today is the first time I have not gotten an email and they have been added to my address book for months now! I will change it over in the morning!
    Coastalgirl, the e-mail faith was refering to was sent on 11/13/2007

but here is a copy below the last SR Mail i got was on 12/30/2007 about the holiday photos!

Hope this has helped
    On Nov 13, 2007 1:56 PM, Sunshine Rewards <SunshineMail@sunshinerewards.com> wrote:

Sunshine Rewards Your account balance is:

DeepDiscount.com

DeepDiscount.com is running one of the hottest deals that we have seen all season. You can save 20% on ALL DVDs on their site. Plus, shipping is free on most items, and you will receive 1% back from Sunshine Rewards. Get this deal before it expires on November 25.

Gift Card and Gift Certificate Shopping

Online marketing studies (and personal experience) show that consumers continue to purchase an increased number of gift cards for holiday presents. Want to buy those cards and earn rewards back? Visit the Sunshine Rewards shopping category "Gift Certificates" for an updated list of merchants that will allow you to earn rewards when you purchase Gift Certificates and Gift Cards this holiday season.

My Wines Direct

Today is the perfect day to make a purchase from My Wines Direct. Why? Because in addition to the $5-$15 Sunshine Rewards exclusive coupons listed on our site, we are offering 10% back on purchases. Get this one quick because it ends November 14!

Video Contest

We've received our first entry in the Sunshine Shopping Video contest. You can win up to $150 in prizes, just in time for the holidays. Visit the Sunshine Shopping Video Contest page for rules and the links to the videos.

Credit Crazy

It's time again for some fun in the forum! Starting this evening and running through 10pm Eastern Wednesday, we will be featuring a game in the forum where you can not only earn increased credits for offers but also win prizes for completing them and posting about them. Get registered for the forum now so that you do not miss out on any of the fun! (forum registration is separate from your SR member registration)

Shopping Reminders

Please be sure that you are following the Sunshine Rewards Terms when you shop through our site to ensure that you receive credit. This includes only using coupons that are listed on our site, clicking on our link before placing any items in a shopping cart, not surfing the web for other coupons while you shop, and completing transactions within an hour of clicking on our link. We are seeing an increased number of trouble tickets as a result of members not following the rules, and the merchants will not pay for the transactions.

New Offer--My Smoking Rewards

Hot new offer! My Smoking Rewards - Win $5,000 Toward a Shopping Spree. Earn 2.50! Are you a smoker? Are you of legal smoking age? Enter for a chance to win $5,000 towards a Shopping Spree! (must meet qualifications and complete survey)

Sunshine Rewards: Member Zone Shopping Rewards Contact Us

You are receiving this Sunshine Mail as a member of Sunshine Rewards. To unsubscribe, please go to http://www.sunshinerewards.com/members.php, enter your e-mail address and password, then select
    "Unsubscribe" from the dropdown box and press "Submit". This will delete your Sunshine Rewards account, and you will forfeit the earnings in your account.

Please do not reply to this email.

Last E-mail
    On Dec 30, 2007 11:30 AM, Sunshine Rewards <SunshineMail@sunshinerewards.com> wrote:

Sunshine Rewards Your account balance is:

Turn those holiday memories into prints, mouse pads, mugs and more!

If you are like us, the key to getting your pictures printed after a holiday is to do it while it is fresh on your mind. Take advantage of some terrific photo opportunities through Sunshine Rewards:

Clark Color Labs (Earn 4.00 when you become a new member and make a purchase beyond the free prints.)

20 Free prints and 9¢ price per digital print.

Kodak Gallery (Earn 6% back on purchases.)

Get 20% OFF photo gifts, including Photobooks, at the Kodak Gallery.

SAVE 30% on print enlargements at the Kodak Gallery! Ends 1/14. Coupon code HURRY01

Join the Kodak Gallery and get 20 free prints!

Photoworks (Earn 7% back on purchases. New members get 25 free prints!)

10% Off Entire Order at Photworks.com

Shutterfly (New members get 4.00 for a purchase. Earn 3% back on all other purchases.)

Shutterfly – 20% off Calendars & Photo Books. Use coupon code: 33AF-CLBK. (Expires 1-03-08).

Shutterfly - New member's special offer: 20% off prints. (Expires 1/3/2008)

Shutterfly - Get 15 FREE prints to get started. Plus, enjoy free photo share and unlimited photo storage!

Snapfish (New members earn 4.00 when they make a purchase. Returning members earn 4% back on purchases. Excludes prepaid prints)

30% OFF orders $30+ at Snapfish! (coupon code: AFFDECSPECL, exp 1/3)

FREE Shipping on all photo calendars at Snapfish! (coupon code: SHIP365, exp 1/8)

50 FREE PRINTS + NEW low price – 9 cent prints everyday at Snapfish! (exp. 01/03)

York Photo (offer)

Earn 6.00 credits when you sign up as a new member and order more than the introductory free prints.

See all of our photo opportunities when you visit the Photography Shopping Category at Sunshine Rewards.

Sunshine Rewards: Member Zone Shopping Rewards Contact Us

You are receiving this Sunshine Mail as a member of Sunshine Rewards. To unsubscribe, please go to http://www.sunshinerewards.com/members.php, enter your e-mail address and password, then select
    "Unsubscribe" from the dropdown box and press "Submit". This will delete your Sunshine Rewards account, and you will forfeit the earnings in your account.

Please do not reply to this email.
    -NOn DisBoards
    Next WDW: POP 09.04-14.08 & Free Dining
    Past WDW: 04.01, ASMO 07.05, 09.05, 09.06, 09.07.

Thanks Bryan! I did not even notice the dates. I am such an idiot! I got both those emails!!! Thanks again!!!
    LydiaSunshine Rewards

Ok, after reading this thread, I am ditching my yahoo addy in favor of something better. I need to add sunshine to my contacts to be sure I get the emails. Is this the correct one to add to contacts?
    SunshineMail -- sunshinerewards.com
    Last edited by SunshineGirl; 11-13-2008 at 09:59 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by sselig2000 View Post
    Ok, after reading this thread, I am ditching my yahoo addy in favor of something better. I need to add sunshine to my contacts to be sure I get the emails. Is this the correct one to add to contacts?
    SunshineMail -- sunshinerewards.com
    Yep. That's the right one. I just deleted it out so that the spam robots don't pick it up.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Oops. Sorry Tricia. Thank you for the quick reply though.
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi ~

I'm a newbie, here, & still finding my way around... I'd wondered why I hadn't received any email, since I signed up, here... (And I actually weed through my 'Spam' folder, in case there's something there I WANT to get!)

This is bad news, 'cause I like Yahoo... I just dropped some old non-yahoo email addresses because they didn't have the features that I like about yahoo... Luckily, I do still have 1 that I didn't close, so I'll switch over to that.

Quote Originally Posted by clickingdiva View Post
    Hi ~

I'm a newbie, here, & still finding my way around... I'd wondered why I hadn't received any email, since I signed up, here... (And I actually weed through my 'Spam' folder, in case there's something there I WANT to get!)

This is bad news, 'cause I like Yahoo... I just dropped some old non-yahoo email addresses because they didn't have the features that I like about yahoo... Luckily, I do still have 1 that I didn't close, so I'll switch over to that.
    Hi and welcome to SR. Many of us use gmail (from Google) which is free and receiving emails from SR don't seem to be an issue.

Hope you have fun here and don't be afraid to ask any questions!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Smile Thanks, Kathie!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Kathie View Post
    Hi and welcome to SR. Many of us use gmail (from Google) which is free and receiving emails from SR don't seem to be an issue.

Hope you have fun here and don't be afraid to ask any questions!!
    I guess I "proved" how new I am, by replying to this thread, which looks like it was started in May '07! (Gads ~ didn't notice that till I'd sent my reply.)

for being so quick to reply & offer assistance, Kathie! It's nice to encounter a friendly entity, when venturing into something new.

So, this has continued to be a problem with yahoo?

I have a gmail acct., but haven't warmed up to it, yet. So I guess I'll go back to the old acct. I mentioned. (Now on to figure out how to go about that.)

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I have SR set up in my contacts list in yahoo and I receive all the emails so it hasn't been an issue for me. I think Tricia posted what to put in yahoo to put them on the safe list. If not I can check my account for you.
    Sunshine Rewards