Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Yahoo Email Addresses

Smile Thanks, m 'n c!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I have SR set up in my contacts list in yahoo and I receive all the emails so it hasn't been an issue for me. I think Tricia posted what to put in yahoo to put them on the safe list. If not I can check my account for you.
    m 'n c, it was sweet of you to offer! But no need to look anything up ~ I had already changed the email address on this acct., when you posted.

I guess the pertinent question is how many emails should I be expecting from Sunshine Rewards? (Since I haven't received any, since signing up, I have no idea what to expect.) Is it a daily, weekly, or monthly thing ... or what?

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Normally it's a once a week type thing unless you sign up to be notified of new freebie offers or shopping coupons.
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok. Thanks, again!

I'm catching on, I think. Since I changed the email address on my account, the other night, I'm getting updates on the threads where I've posted, which helps me keep up with replies. (~ & give thanks where it's due!)

I've also made a point of posting on threads where I want to follow the conversation or get announcements. (Still finding my way around & working on this.)

And I've set up coupon notices for the stores where I shop regularly ~ so I actually knew what you were referring to, when you mentioned them!

Thank you for all the great info!!

Quote Originally Posted by myers2be View Post
    Thank you for all the great info!!

Welcome to Sunshine Rewards and the forum.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards