Thread: Need Ink Cartridges?

Default Need Ink Cartridges?

Whether you use them at home, work, or school, we all need print cartridges. This week only, Sunshine Rewards is offering increased cash back on top of great coupons at two of our favorite ink merchants: 123inkjets.com and 4inkjets.com. These merchants both offer coupons, incredible cash back, and a wide selection of new and recycled printer cartridges. We recommend the recycled cartridges. They are better for the environment and cost less! Visit Sunshine Rewards to order your printer ink today!

123inkjets currently has a coupon for 15% Off 100% New Compatible Ink and 10% Off All Other Products (except OEM Ink Cartridges) plus free shipping on all U.S. Contiguous Orders Over $55 plus an increased 15% cash back on your purchase through Sunshine Rewards.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/123Inkjets/

4inkjets currently has a 10% off coupon (except OEM Ink Cartridges) and free shipping on orders over $50 in addition to 14% cash back from Sunshine Rewards.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/4Checks/

If neither of these has what you are looking for, don't forget to visit our Office and School Supply shopping category for even more deals.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I use both of them quite frequently for the remanufactured ink cartridges and have always been very happy with the quality and prices. These are some good deals.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Talk about perfect timing! My printer has been telling me to change the cartridge for weeks. Print quality is still ok, so I ignored it, especially since it was only the color one that was an issue. Today i printed off a job application letter and finally decided the print quality was getting bad, so I replaced both cartridges. Those were teh last of each I have and with the job hunt going, I need to make sure I'm stocked on ink. I'm definitely ordering this week.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I just placed an order very recently with 123Inkjets and I was amazed at how fast I got it...2 days!!
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

I have been hoping y'all would have a increase credit on ink. School just started Friday and already the girls have had to print stuff for school. I am trying to be proactive this year and stock up for the school yr.