Thread: Never Under-estimate SR!!

Threaded View

Default Never Under-estimate SR!!

I love SR! (exhale). Okay, I was on a mission to find the light up Skechers for the girls. Shoebuy was sold out of their size and Skechers didn't have any, either. So I decided to use the SR search tool. That gave me another store that didn't have anymore. Frustrated but not wanting to give up as the girls really wanted these shoes (I bought some before but they didn't light up). I then went to Google and googled them. They gave me Famous Footwear. Me being an avid shopper and lover of SR didn't recall seeing FF as a listed merchant. So I found the shoes and excitedly put them in my basket ready to purchase them and something said hhmm, you better just check and see if FF is listed as a merchant. Remembering that this happened to me before with another merchant, I quickly logged back in to SR and checked the list and what to my wondering eyes should appear? Ha, Famous Footwear with 8% cashback!!!!! Woohoo!! I started shouted and was ecstatic with joy. I then emptied my basket, cleared my cookies and waited until the next day to make my purchase. I'm gonna have two very happy little girls.

The lesson learned from this experience: Never under-estimate SR!
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 08-09-2010 at 05:41 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards