Thread: Never Under-estimate SR!!

Default Never Under-estimate SR!!

I love SR! (exhale). Okay, I was on a mission to find the light up Skechers for the girls. Shoebuy was sold out of their size and Skechers didn't have any, either. So I decided to use the SR search tool. That gave me another store that didn't have anymore. Frustrated but not wanting to give up as the girls really wanted these shoes (I bought some before but they didn't light up). I then went to Google and googled them. They gave me Famous Footwear. Me being an avid shopper and lover of SR didn't recall seeing FF as a listed merchant. So I found the shoes and excitedly put them in my basket ready to purchase them and something said hhmm, you better just check and see if FF is listed as a merchant. Remembering that this happened to me before with another merchant, I quickly logged back in to SR and checked the list and what to my wondering eyes should appear? Ha, Famous Footwear with 8% cashback!!!!! Woohoo!! I started shouted and was ecstatic with joy. I then emptied my basket, cleared my cookies and waited until the next day to make my purchase. I'm gonna have two very happy little girls.

The lesson learned from this experience: Never under-estimate SR!
    Last edited by Blessing and Miracle; 08-09-2010 at 05:41 PM.
    Sunshine Rewards

Were they Twinkle Toes? All I have been hearing from Cassie is that she wants Twinkle Toes from Skechers!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Were they Twinkle Toes? All I have been hearing from Cassie is that she wants Twinkle Toes from Skechers!!
    Yes, you gotta be careful to get the right ones. I bought some from Shoebuy in March but they didn't light up. All of the kids are wearing them.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by Blessing and Miracle View Post
    I love SR! (exhale). Okay, I was on a mission to find the light up Skechers for the girls. Shoebuy was sold out of their size and Skechers didn't have any, either. So I decided to use the SR search tool. That gave me another store that didn't have anymore. Frustrated but not wanting to give up as the girls really wanted these shoes (I bought some before but they didn't light up). I then went to Google and googled them. They gave me Famous Footwear. Me being an avid shopper and lover of SR didn't recall seeing FF as a listed merchant. So I found the shoes and excitedly put them in my basket ready to purchase them and something said hhmm, you better just check and see if FF is listed as a merchant. Remembering that this happened to me before with another merchant, I quickly logged back in to SR and checked the list and what to my wondering eyes should appear? Ha, Famous Footwear with 8% cashback!!!!! Woohoo!! I started shouted and was ecstatic with joy. I then emptied my basket, cleared my cookies and waited until the next day to make my purchase. I'm gonna have two very happy little girls.

The lesson learned from this experience: Never under-estimate SR!
    for a minute there I thought you might be buying them for a Christmas gift!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    for a minute there I thought you might be buying them for a Christmas gift!!
    Can you tell I'm getting in the mood.
    Sunshine Rewards