Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survey Threads

Default Survey Threads

Just as an FYI, if you are having a specific survey problem, you need to open a trouble ticket so that I can log it. I do not read the survey threads in the forum for the most part because, honestly, if I sat and read complaints all day I would probably quit my job. I know you all like to share information and vent, so feel free to continue with your threads. A lot of times you can figure out the problems just by reading what other people are trying and trying it yourself--which is a good thing!! Just know that I'm not reading them all so you need to get my attention through the trouble ticket thread if you need me to look into them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

what kind of problems should we report to you? I know that we aren't supposed to report back that GF didn't redirect back to SR. The SH I did earlier this morning did not redirect back and I didn't get credit for it. was that something I should have opened a TT for? what about the white screen for SSI? I'm not getting it, but I see from the other thread a lot of people are. I know you don't want us to report back every survey that didn't credit!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

For Greenfield, anything should go through the Greenfield reporting system. The moderators alert me if they see anything in the forum that seems to be a repeated issue (like the blank white page or the MyView surveys not crediting automatically). Basically you would only need to file a trouble ticket if you are having a problem that no one else in the forum is having or can help you with. We might be able to make some suggestions or pass the data along to the survey companies to see if we can get an answer.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I'm sorry if I added to any stress. I have been out of it for a few days due to my surgery and did do a pretty extensive search to see if anyone else was having my issue with sh not redirecting to the sr home page and couldn't find anything. So since I couldn't find anything I posted. I guess I should open a tt.......
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!

Quote Originally Posted by momof3lovebugs View Post
    I'm sorry if I added to any stress. I have been out of it for a few days due to my surgery and did do a pretty extensive search to see if anyone else was having my issue with sh not redirecting to the sr home page and couldn't find anything. So since I couldn't find anything I posted. I guess I should open a tt.......
    No stress here. I just didn't want people to think that I saw everything that they were posting in those threads.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just wanted to clarify that we still cannot dispute survey credits. We can read the comments you provide us and aggregate them to see if there are any consistent issues that need to be fixed but will not be able to get back credits. The survey companies just do not do that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Thank you. I never expect anyone to dispute survey credits. I am always so grateful for the opportunities Sunshine Rewards provides. I'm usually just asking or looking to see if anyone else is having the same problem as me so I know I'm not alone. I just keep plugging away.
    Barb

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I think part of the problem is that when everyone reports every little issue it is hard to distinguish when there is a real issue that is affecting a lot of people. I would say that if you try taking a survey several times and it doesn't credit for you or you can't access it because of a technical issue then report it in the forum to us. If you take one survey and it doesn't credit or it gives you a technical issue then do not report it. Most of you know if it is actually something going on versus just getting a bum survey. I know Tricia said to open TT's for survey issues but honestly that is going to add a lot of work and stress to her and Cindy over something they probably can't do anything about. I would rather if you guys would just post to one particular thread if you are having an ONGOING issue with a particular type of survey. Let's say you took a MV yesterday and didn't get credit. You take one today and it also doesn't credit. That is a problem. Let's say you have been trying all day to get qualified for a GF survey and you aren't getting any options. That is NOT a problem. Hopefully the majority of the time someone in forum can help with the problem and getting it fixed. Whenever we see a trend in noncredits or technical issues we let Tricia know. Unfortunately it is hard to track a trend when every thread is about surveys and they are all about random things from blank pages, to non-credits, to not qualifying, to strange questions, to any number of things. We want feedback on the issues but we need it to be helpful feedback that says something like "Hey I haven't been able to get the MV to credit for 2 days, is something up?" instead of "I can't get qualified for a GF." One we can get them to research the other they will ignore. Does that make sense?
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    I think part of the problem is that when everyone reports every little issue it is hard to distinguish when there is a real issue that is affecting a lot of people. I would say that if you try taking a survey several times and it doesn't credit for you or you can't access it because of a technical issue then report it in the forum to us. If you take one survey and it doesn't credit or it gives you a technical issue then do not report it. Most of you know if it is actually something going on versus just getting a bum survey. I know Tricia said to open TT's for survey issues but honestly that is going to add a lot of work and stress to her and Cindy over something they probably can't do anything about. I would rather if you guys would just post to one particular thread if you are having an ONGOING issue with a particular type of survey. Let's say you took a MV yesterday and didn't get credit. You take one today and it also doesn't credit. That is a problem. Let's say you have been trying all day to get qualified for a GF survey and you aren't getting any options. That is NOT a problem. Hopefully the majority of the time someone in forum can help with the problem and getting it fixed. Whenever we see a trend in noncredits or technical issues we let Tricia know. Unfortunately it is hard to track a trend when every thread is about surveys and they are all about random things from blank pages, to non-credits, to not qualifying, to strange questions, to any number of things. We want feedback on the issues but we need it to be helpful feedback that says something like "Hey I haven't been able to get the MV to credit for 2 days, is something up?" instead of "I can't get qualified for a GF." One we can get them to research the other they will ignore. Does that make sense?
    Yes, It does help. Honestly, I don't care if a survey doesn't credit now and then, almost all of mine have. I'm more concerned that I have a computer issue. That's when I post or look for others with problems similar to mine (except for the time I clearly didn't see the Greenfield instructions....you know, the ones in bold type and written in red). Thanks for clearing things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Just wanted to clarify that we still cannot dispute survey credits. We can read the comments you provide us and aggregate them to see if there are any consistent issues that need to be fixed but will not be able to get back credits. The survey companies just do not do that.
    okay, duh! sorry....I plead still coming off of anesthesia!!
    Heather
    Dreaming of our next trip......Nov 3-13, 2012!!