Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
I think part of the problem is that when everyone reports every little issue it is hard to distinguish when there is a real issue that is affecting a lot of people. I would say that if you try taking a survey several times and it doesn't credit for you or you can't access it because of a technical issue then report it in the forum to us. If you take one survey and it doesn't credit or it gives you a technical issue then do not report it. Most of you know if it is actually something going on versus just getting a bum survey. I know Tricia said to open TT's for survey issues but honestly that is going to add a lot of work and stress to her and Cindy over something they probably can't do anything about. I would rather if you guys would just post to one particular thread if you are having an ONGOING issue with a particular type of survey. Let's say you took a MV yesterday and didn't get credit. You take one today and it also doesn't credit. That is a problem. Let's say you have been trying all day to get qualified for a GF survey and you aren't getting any options. That is NOT a problem. Hopefully the majority of the time someone in forum can help with the problem and getting it fixed. Whenever we see a trend in noncredits or technical issues we let Tricia know. Unfortunately it is hard to track a trend when every thread is about surveys and they are all about random things from blank pages, to non-credits, to not qualifying, to strange questions, to any number of things. We want feedback on the issues but we need it to be helpful feedback that says something like "Hey I haven't been able to get the MV to credit for 2 days, is something up?" instead of "I can't get qualified for a GF." One we can get them to research the other they will ignore. Does that make sense?

Yes Janet, that is perfect, in fact, I am going to put up a Stick for So you think you have a survey problem only....any other threads that are started can immediately be deleted. There will be only ONE thread with people asking questions, complaining, whatever about surveys so everyone here doesn't have to constantly zig and zag around survey stuff. It has literally taken over our forum and I have noticed a lot of our regulars no longer visit the board or even post anymore. So, everyone, look for the thread in the Technical difficulties section and ONLY post survey crap in there.