Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An Added Shopping Twist to the Crazy Credits contest

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Ok here is my one request for shopping: Boca Java. I am ordering a big order of those special gift sets this week and I would love to get more back LOL. I know, its a great deal already. Maybe even Cyber Cucina. I think I am going back to order more kits for the kids in my family. I know, I know, thats 2 but I ask for little I think you can forgive me LOL.
    Sunshine Rewards

The more posts that show up in that thread, the more of these that I will add. I just checked on Overstock and we will be able to do that one. I'll start looking into Boca Java and CyberCucina as well.

Sidenote...I got the lemonade kit and the milkshake kits. I love them!!! I used the milkshake kit for a 7 year old's bday party on Saturday. It was great because I knew nothing about the kid at all but she loved the present.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I have the lemonade for my kids for christmas and also both of the cookie kits (princess and wizard) I also have the kids kitchen utensil set. Now I am looking at the ice cream sundae one and I think there was another one too.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    The more posts that show up in that thread, the more of these that I will add. I just checked on Overstock and we will be able to do that one. I'll start looking into Boca Java and CyberCucina as well.

Sidenote...I got the lemonade kit and the milkshake kits. I love them!!! I used the milkshake kit for a 7 year old's bday party on Saturday. It was great because I knew nothing about the kid at all but she loved the present.
    WAHOOOOO THANK YOU TRICIA!! No outhouse for the holidays and more money for my cruise.

THANK YOU...TY TY TY

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

How about Crazy for Bargains? I'm thinking of placing an order today. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Default Starbucks Store

My vote is for the Starbuck's store!

Thanks, Tricia!!

Awesome!!! So, now I have a dilemma - I was gonna do some Christmas shopping today online through SR - do I wait just in case???
    Rachel

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by tommygirl79 View Post
    Awesome!!! So, now I have a dilemma - I was gonna do some Christmas shopping today online through SR - do I wait just in case???
    I'd wait till you see which ones start getting added later. If its a big store though I don't think Tricia can up it (Target and the likes).

Any chance on drugstore.com Tricia??
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I'd wait till you see which ones start getting added later. If its a big store though I don't think Tricia can up it (Target and the likes).

Any chance on drugstore.com Tricia??
    I agree - but I was so freaking excited to shop - we've been strapped lately and DH got a BIG bonus this week so I was gonna Christmas shop til I drop and I'm anxious to begin!
    Rachel

We're close to 400 posts... just waiting to see what merchant is added next!!
    Sunshine Rewards