Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An Added Shopping Twist to the Crazy Credits contest

Never heard of Lids before. That is a nice shop! I ordered 1 son a Colts hat, the other son a Bengals hat. DD got a cheapie ND hat. I ordered DH a Nike beanie for his stocking (he loves those things). I also ordered both boys shirts to go with their hats! I almost did not order them because it was a bit expensive, but those hats are NICE!!!! My boys will love them.
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by linanglab View Post
    Never heard of Lids before. That is a nice shop! I ordered 1 son a Colts hat, the other son a Bengals hat. DD got a cheapie ND hat. I ordered DH a Nike beanie for his stocking (he loves those things). I also ordered both boys shirts to go with their hats! I almost did not order them because it was a bit expensive, but those hats are NICE!!!! My boys will love them.
    oh man angela. you are going to create 3 monsters. my brother lives for hats from lids
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    How about Crazy for Bargains? I'm thinking of placing an order today. Thanks.
    They are actually already at an increased rate for the whole month of November. We got a special with them for 10%, when it is usually 6%.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Man I wish I could shop but we are on a spending hold for a long time . Now if any pet stores are added I may cancel my pending hold to get flea meds .
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

Angela - you are going to be in trouble!!! Lids is like a magnet for my DH at the mall - if we go, we're guaranteed to be in there for like 30 minutes just looking at hats!!! What a good shopper you are!!!
    Rachel

Catharine and Tommygirl - I will just not tell them WHERE I got the hats! It will be mom's little secret! Maybe I could use it for a bribe....("I will get you another hat if...") I know, I know...shouldn't bribe. But hey, whatever works!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

Catharine and Tommygirl - I will just not tell them WHERE I got the hats! It will be mom's little secret! Maybe I could use it for a bribe....("I will get you another hat if...") I know, I know...shouldn't bribe. But hey, whatever works!
    I don't know - When I was a naive-smart alec-just-married-with no kids-know it all, I SWORE I would never use bribery with my children and that it was so wrong. I thought if you couldn't reason with your children without it, you were a horrible parent...

Fast forward 6 1/2 years and I stand by the philosophy that a little bribery never hurt anyone - if it gets your kids to do something you really want them to do...
    Rachel

don't think of it as a bribe, but as an incentive. Those go on on the adult world too. I laugh at those who say you shouldn't bribe kids. Whatever!

I can't belive you have never seen lids! I am not a hat person but even that store stops me. It has sooooo many hats! your kids are going to LOVE you
    <Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They are actually already at an increased rate for the whole month of November. We got a special with them for 10%, when it is usually 6%.
    Duh!! I didn't realize that - thanks, I'll be off to shop soon!
    Sunshine Rewards