Thread: 1-800-Petmeds

Default 1-800-Petmeds

Just curious if there may possible be any increases on the horizon for 1-800-Petmeds...I need to place an order for flea control for the kitties.....?????
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't have anything queued up right now past Cindy's Back to School specials, which run through the 15th. (and I think the Ink Jet and Mouse Unlimited ones that got put up as extra)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Nothing on the horizon for me either, in fact, I'm ordering my pets flea meds today too. LOL
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

OK, thanks ladies....just don't want to miss out on a great deal!! Need to get those flea and tick meds before the fall!!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Don't need supplies just yet, but will in a couple of months. Will be watching for an increased incentive.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Don't need supplies just yet, but will in a couple of months. Will be watching for an increased incentive.
    Unfortunately we have been seeing more decreases from the merchants then increases so I'm not so sure I'd wait if you will be needing them in the near future.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

I am going to place an ink order first, then place my Petmeds order after I go back to work....funny how when you are not working the cash has a tendency to dry up!!
    Sunshine Rewards