Page 199 of 334 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,990 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

i just got the strangest message when i tried to access a samplicio survey - a page came up saying "service unavailable." went in, deleted all the cookies and tried again and got the page that says that i don't qualify for any of their surveys at this time. oh well, you win some, you lose some. maybe i will try again later and if i get one great, if not, that's okay too. best of luck everybody in getting all your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Do you guys clear cookies before taking the GF survey now? I've not had 2 credit lately and I'm wondering if it's because of that. Before when they were crediting the next day I never cleared cookies and always received credit.
    Melissa

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i clear cookies every morning when i turn on my computer. i rarely have an issue with a survey crediting.
    ugh, if i could only get a DS!!

Here we go again! I have been following the "clearing out cookies" before taking the SSI and it seemed to be working. Today when I went to the surveys took the My View because it was a green light. Completed the survey and as of 8:17pm I still have not received credit for it. Not only that one, but I still have not received credit from Give Us Your 2 Cents for Super Members (I did a greenfield & got immediate credit and then took the 2 cents & completed and got nothing still), I then cleaned out cookies, took the SSI & filled out the "how do you rate this survey" and no credit. Someone please help me. I take all this time to do the surveys and then not get credited, very discouraging. I clear cookies, read all questions/directions and nothing!!!!!!!!!!! Suggestions please.

I always wait for the survey to credit at the top of the hour before I clear cookies and do my next survey. But lately, by the time I get home, get dinner (or go to zumba), clean up, and do some laundry, I don't get done with my first one until after 10:00 pm.

Do you clear cookies in between every survey you take? I usually get credit when doing it this way, but time is short and there are too many surveys to take if I have to wait until the top of the next hour to try for the next one!!
    Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Weluvdisny View Post
    I always wait for the survey to credit at the top of the hour before I clear cookies and do my next survey. But lately, by the time I get home, get dinner (or go to zumba), clean up, and do some laundry, I don't get done with my first one until after 10:00 pm.

Do you clear cookies in between every survey you take? I usually get credit when doing it this way, but time is short and there are too many surveys to take if I have to wait until the top of the next hour to try for the next one!!
    I don't clear cookies between surveys - I only clear between SSI and SSI(2). And I usually get credit for all my surveys (there are only a few occasions when I didn't get credit and I don't attribute that to not clearing cookies - I get credit 99% of the time).
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Agree.....I clear once in the morning before i start any survey's, and then AFTER everything has credited but before I do the SSI2. 99.999% of my survey's credit with no problem. when I do have a problem, it's on a survey that everyone else seems to be having issues with too.
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    Agree.....I clear once in the morning before i start any survey's, and then AFTER everything has credited but before I do the SSI2. 99.999% of my survey's credit with no problem. when I do have a problem, it's on a survey that everyone else seems to be having issues with too.
    One question I have always had about clearing cookies is whether or not I need to clear in between attempts to qualify. Like when I don't qualify for a given survey, then try again later in the day. I've been clearing between these attempts, but from what I'm reading here, it sounds like that may not be necessary. Is that correct?

i just got the strangest message when i tried to do a sh. here it is:

This outage is caused by Amazon EC2 hosting services. This is a datacenter-wide outage, affecting multiple clients who are using Amazon EC2 hosting in Virginia. We will restore the functionality of our applications as soon as the datacenter is operations. For more information and latest status please click: http://status.aws.amazon.com

guess they are going to be down for a while so i'll try later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by qzcaroline View Post
    Here we go again! I have been following the "clearing out cookies" before taking the SSI and it seemed to be working. Today when I went to the surveys took the My View because it was a green light. Completed the survey and as of 8:17pm I still have not received credit for it. Not only that one, but I still have not received credit from Give Us Your 2 Cents for Super Members (I did a greenfield & got immediate credit and then took the 2 cents & completed and got nothing still), I then cleaned out cookies, took the SSI & filled out the "how do you rate this survey" and no credit. Someone please help me. I take all this time to do the surveys and then not get credited, very discouraging. I clear cookies, read all questions/directions and nothing!!!!!!!!!!! Suggestions please.
    Have you read this thread? In post 5 there is a summary of tips, and some of them are things you typically wouldn't think about when taking a survey.
    Kayla