Page 158 of 334 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168208258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    Is anybody having a problem with the new Sampilicious survey? The last 2 days I keep getting this message:

User Error
    You are attempting to enter Samplicio.us through an invalid entry link. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Please contact us at support@samplicio.us so that we can resolve the issue.(101-006)
    I was getting that message A LOT when the survey was first offered, but a few days afterward, it stopped and I haven't gotten that message since. I've only qualified for 2 surveys since they started, but at least now I get a message saying I don't qualify rather than that error message. Sorry I can't be of more help, but on my end, it just went away on it's own after awhile. Just keep trying it????
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Thumbs down too many technical problems with the surveys his month

Haven't been able to get a single survey since 2/11. Too many technical problems with all of them it seems lately. Try multiple times a day with no luck. I guess I'll try again March 1 - hopefully all these problems will be resolved by then.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    Haven't been able to get a single survey since 2/11. Too many technical problems with all of them it seems lately. Try multiple times a day with no luck. I guess I'll try again March 1 - hopefully all these problems will be resolved by then.
    Even regular Greenfield Daily surveys? We haven't seen any problems with those this week. They seem to be crediting for the most members every day. Almost twice the number of members are getting credit for those than the others.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

finally got a sh this afternoon, spent over 30 minutes on it and when i went to submit it a page came up saying ie cannot display the webpage. it was on alcohol and it was thru one specific survey company that it happens all the time to me. i have hit refresh a lot to get it to go back to the thank you page and nothing happens - it just sits there saying connecting. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i just won't get a sh today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Even regular Greenfield Daily surveys? We haven't seen any problems with those this week. They seem to be crediting for the most members every day. Almost twice the number of members are getting credit for those than the others.

No Asks qualifying questions, looks for a survey, comes back to the same qualifying questions, looks for a survey, and just cycles like that endlessly.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Not having a good day at all with surveys - I just got booted from a tax survey when I was completing the final demographic questions. Not sure what happened this time.

i think my luck has finally run out. so far today i have tried for an ssi and a ds and went thru every option and did not qualify for either of them and now they have no more options or new surveys available for me. oh well, you win some you lose some. i know gf will not add any new surveys until tonight so i might try that one later and hopefully ssi will add some new surveys as the day goes on. sometimes you just have days when you can get surveys and sometimes you have days when you can't. guess this is my can't day. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and i hope you all do well.

are mv's taking longer to credit today for some reason? i totally completed one 24 minutes ago, got the thank you page and it never credited. nothing has changed on my computer and the other surveys i have done today have all credited and the mv i did yesterday credited with no problem. is this happening to anyone else or am i all alone here?

Quick question. I took a DS and got the white page at the end that said thank you for completing the survey, but it didn't forward me back to the Sunshine congrats. Now I know that these are usually hit or miss on crediting but should I try to do another one or do you think it is ok? I'm only asking because of the contest this weekend. Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Not having a good day at all with surveys - I just got booted from a tax survey when I was completing the final demographic questions. Not sure what happened this time.
    oh I just got that one today!! glad (well not really) that it wasn't just me!
    Jennifer -