Page 65 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I usually clean my cache before every survey.

Tried my .02 again. got all the way to the end of a weight loss survey(the end of the classification questions), clicked and got "an error has occurred please try again later". Eek! that's depressing.....

ok, persistance paid off...tried my .02 again and got it. Can't tell you how happy that made me....it's silly...so now I can enter the contest too.
    Same problem with the same survey.... actually got kicked out of 3 GF surveys today with "an error has occured" so I'm giving up for tonight but I'll try again tomorrow! Maybe I'll get lucky and get credit for one of them.

I've been trying to take a SH survey tonight. When I click the "Take a SurveyHead survey ...." link, it starts to connect to the yellow SH screen and then goes back to the SR homepage.

got all the way to the end of a weight loss survey(the end of the classification questions), clicked and got "an error has occurred please try again later".
    The same thing happened to me.
    Last edited by Belle; 10-17-2010 at 11:29 PM.
    Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Thanks, jfrog!

Default My view never wants my view

I having been trying since July 11th. I have never been accepted for a My View survey. I have gotten all of the others (sometimes it is harder than others). With My View, it asks me demographics and gives me the Sorry... It is very discouraging. Is it this difficult for any of you to get? Thanks for any replies.
    Last edited by happymom; 10-18-2010 at 06:23 PM.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    I having been trying since July 11th. I have never been accepted for a My View survey. I have gotten all of the others (sometimes it is harder than others). With My View, it asks me demographics and gives me the Sorry... It is very discouraging. Is this difficult for many to get? Thanks for any replies.
    Join the club...there are a few of us that for some reason can't get a MV anymore, it used to be one of the easier ones for me to get but I haven't seen a survey from them since the end of July...Tricia emailed them to see if they changed anything on their end but last I heard they hadn't replied to her yet.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I used to get MV almost every day until the end of July. I think I might have completed 2 the whole month of August. Nothing in September until the end of the month then 3 days in a row and then nothing until yesterday when I did complete one and it never credited. :-(

It's at least nice to know that it's not just me.

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    I having been trying since July 11th. I have never been accepted for a My View survey. I have gotten all of the others (sometimes it is harder than others). With My View, it asks me demographics and gives me the Sorry... It is very discouraging. Is it this difficult for any of you to get? Thanks for any replies.
    It's not just you, I have never qualified for a My View survey either. I guess they just aren't looking for my demographic.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I've gotten that one-most of the time on AMP btw- in red "error __user". What's worked for me is closing that screen and immediately clicking to open a new window. Most of the time I'll get "congratulations...you've qualified...." or if there's nothing available-I'll get "this is embarrassing..."(which is kinda cute).

Hope that helps,

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by cjjmesser View Post
    Same problem with the same survey.... actually got kicked out of 3 GF surveys today with "an error has occured" so I'm giving up for tonight but I'll try again tomorrow! Maybe I'll get lucky and get credit for one of them.
    I just had the same problem -- lengthy survey about weight loss and at the very end a message saying "An error has occurred. Please try again later. Thank you for your participation." I know I completed it because I was at the end of the progress line when I clicked on the last question.

This was reported at least three days ago and still is occurring. Has Sunshine Rewards checked into this? Has anyone received credit, regardless of the error message (The survey is by Survey Savvy.)

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I've gotten that one-most of the time on AMP btw- in red "error __user". What's worked for me is closing that screen and immediately clicking to open a new window. Most of the time I'll get "congratulations...you've qualified...." or if there's nothing available-I'll get "this is embarrassing..."(which is kinda cute).

Hope that helps,

Jan
    I have gotten that same red error message,and I again click and open a new window. However, I have not been able to do an AMP survey in about 7 days. Anyone else having the same problem?

SurveyHead keeps routing me to the same closed survey. Its a blue screen that says the survey is closed in a bunch of different languages. Everytime I close the screen and then click here on the previous page but after I enter the code it opens up that same closed survey.

I am going to clear my cookies after my SSI credits and try again. Anybody else have this happen?
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards