Page 290 of 334 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Just did a Myview survey for coffee baked goods and it did not return back to the standard Myview congrats page. So I doubt that it will credit. Just thought I would let everyone know. Thanks!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i think the survey gods have abandoned me today. have tried all 10 surveys today (both standard and long amp) and have managed to get 3 which really isn't too bad since it is the end of the month. sm has no options or new surveys, sh keeps sending me to surveys they say i do not qualify for (even though i don't even answer any questions), gtm, mv and samplicio have no surveys available for me to take and amp is being really weird. for the last 2 days i will try to do an amp and after a certain amount of time (not getting one) i stop and do something else. when i try again later in the day i either get a page that says that my session is already over or the this is embarrassing page even though i haven't completed 1. if i sound like i am complaining, i truly apologize as that is not my intent, i am just a wee bit frustrated with surveys this month as this has been a rough month for me with surveys. will say i am happy with the 3 i have gotten today and if i get any others that will be great, if not, there's always tomorrow to try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today and thanks for letting me vent a little this morning.
    Out of curiosity, what do you consider to be a good day? I know you dont' think 3 or 5 or 8 is good enough....so what's a good survey day for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawleys View Post
    I would be happy with a trifecta today! $1.02 more to go for super member and I failed out of all the surveys today. Yesterday I got four. Ah well, maybe the survey gods will smile on me tomorrow.
    You can do it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I've noticed a number of people over the last few months asking that this thread be kept to real problems with taking surveys, techinical issues, things not crediting, etc; but that hasn't happened.

I do check to see if others are having the same problem with a particular survey and either don't take that one or figure I am doing so at my own risk, and shouldn't be surprised if I end up with the same problem.
    Ditto.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I've noticed a number of people over the last few months asking that this thread be kept to real problems with taking surveys, techinical issues, things not crediting, etc; but that hasn't happened.

I do check to see if others are having the same problem with a particular survey and either don't take that one or figure I am doing so at my own risk, and shouldn't be surprised if I end up with the same problem.
    We have tried many times to close threads, delete posts and do everything we can to keep the threads free of the complaining and only allow real technical issues and not qualifying issues. Unfortunately there will be people who have to post in this thread every single day and post about issues with qualifying (which SR has no control over and doesn't really make a difference to other people). If you take all of the surveys everyday then you are going to run out of surveys to take earlier in the month than someone who only takes surveys every few days. We have tried to control these kinds of posts but people still make them and frankly we can't keep up with them...we would be editing and deleting all day long LOL.

The sad part is that it is much harder for us to recognize when there is a real problem with a particular survey because of the posts because the real problems get lost in it. Perhaps you guys expressing your distaste at reading these posts all the time will make them stop. Sorry guys! I wish we could do more.
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    May 2010

most of my points have already been stated but wanted to give my 2 cents 9 no pun intended LOL) but I work full time, have a short window of opportunity of time at night and I always check the forum for issues and would like it to be quickly but there are a few unnecessary posts on this thread that waste my time reading I hope it can get back to true reasons of technical or any other errors or issues with particular surveys. thanks sunshine for all of the opportunities!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

What bothers me about the "can't qualify" posts (besides having to weed through them to find any real issues) is that I think they can be discouraging to new members. It is not a realistic expectation for the average person to get all nine surveys every day. If you have hours to spend on surveys and are fortunate to have very desirable demographics, you can do very well. But when someone complains that they have only gotten five surveys and there are no more surveys, it can be discouraging to people who try very hard and only get one or two surveys each day.

I am happy if I get three surveys each day. On busy days, Monday mornings, and the end of the month, I am happy with one because I see my account is growing. If the planets align and I get five or more, I am doing a happy dance for the wonderful opportunity SR has provided for me to earn a little extra vacation money.

My three surveys a day won't land me on the Big Board, but I am earning money steadily and enjoying the community here.

Even so, I wouldn't post that I can't qualify. The stoplight system lets me know if surveys are plentiful, and if I don't qualify, it is almost always due to my personal demographics or to a general lack of surveys, not to a technical issue.
    Last edited by StitchandPooh'smom; 09-29-2011 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    Just did a Myview survey for coffee baked goods and it did not return back to the standard Myview congrats page. So I doubt that it will credit. Just thought I would let everyone know. Thanks!
    I got this survey earlier today and the same thing happened. So far, I haven't gotten credit yet.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I got this survey earlier today and the same thing happened. So far, I haven't gotten credit yet.
    Dang! I was just coming here to report the same thing. Bummer, 'cause it's been a rough morning survey-wise. Oh well....

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    We have tried many times to close threads, delete posts and do everything we can to keep the threads free of the complaining and only allow real technical issues and not qualifying issues. Unfortunately there will be people who have to post in this thread every single day and post about issues with qualifying (which SR has no control over and doesn't really make a difference to other people). If you take all of the surveys everyday then you are going to run out of surveys to take earlier in the month than someone who only takes surveys every few days. We have tried to control these kinds of posts but people still make them and frankly we can't keep up with them...we would be editing and deleting all day long LOL.

The sad part is that it is much harder for us to recognize when there is a real problem with a particular survey because of the posts because the real problems get lost in it. Perhaps you guys expressing your distaste at reading these posts all the time will make them stop. Sorry guys! I wish we could do more.
    Thank you for your input, Janet. I get frustrated with a lot of whining and have been vocal in the past about this. The problem I have is when someone gets up at an ungodly hour to do surveys, complains by 4 or 5 or 6AM before some of us are even up, then a few hours later posts about getting a six pack. Perhaps they should wait before complaining. It looks bad for new members coming on the forum to see posts such as this.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

this will be my last post on this thread so none of u will ever have to hear my problems ever again. hope that is satisfactory to all of u.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Smile

Hi. I have been a member since the end of July and have enjoyed being a member. However, I have never had an SSI survey credit for me, even though I get all the way to the end where it says your answers were submitted successfully. All of the other surveys credit for me if I am able to complete them. I do clear cookies every day, and have even cleared them again just before taking an SSI survey. Anybody have any suggestions as to why this happens? I assume there must be something I'm doing wrong. Thanks