Page 250 of 334 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251252260300 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Took a fairly long SSI 2 last night and it never credited.
    I've had problems getting ANY Survey Heads and Amps lately.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    First day in a LONG time with not getting ANY surveys

Yesterday felt like a Holiday weekend, there were so few surveys. Can't remember a weekend with so few available from GF.

Scard-i totally agree with u. i have tried a whole bunch of surveys this morning and so far the only ones that i have gotten are ssi and ssi2. gf kept sending me to closed or full surveys and now there are no more options or new surveys available for me so no ds which means no sm (i have not gotten a sm survey since last friday), samplicio says i don't qualify for any of their surveys, global test market and mv have no surveys available and sh keeps sending me to amp (which i exit out of) and now they have no surveys for me either. oh well, u win some u lose some and some days are better survey days than others. guess i can try some of these again later and hopefully i can at least get 1 more survey today and if not that's ok too as i am happy to have gotten 2 this morning. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I completed a My View about television networks and no credit so far.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by toystoryduo View Post
    I completed a My View about television networks and no credit so far.
    Mine hasn't credited either, it was about asthma medications.

My View didn't credit for me on Saturday, but did Sunday.
    I tried again today and finished, but got a message at the end and it said I would not be getting credit, because I didn't qualify. That was the first time I saw that with My View.

was almost at the end of a sh about outdoor activities and the survey just died. refreshed the page and instead of going back to the survey it went to sh sign up page. tried to take another one and it re-routed back to sr. oh well, u win some u lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today. was just able to get another sh, totally completed it and it has already credited. guess it pays to be persistant.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 07-19-2011 at 10:20 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I did a Survey on how to find Financial Aid for College students when you don't receive any Financial Aid through FAFSA. Well worth the time. I think it was a Daily Survey.

Just spent about a half hour on a make-up survey through GF. When I got through the classification questions at the end I got the "Sorry you don't qualify message". I took my time and read all the questions thoroughly too.
    Off to try for another one!
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerific711 View Post
    Just spent about a half hour on a make-up survey through GF. When I got through the classification questions at the end I got the "Sorry you don't qualify message". I took my time and read all the questions thoroughly too.
    Off to try for another one!
    I just completed a long DS about several different makeup brands and a couple of different product types, but I did get the Congrats page. Not sure if it was the same one or not, but it took 25 minutes. Sorry yours did not finish correctly!