Page 55 of 334 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

having trouble with SH - twice, it has tried to load an advertising rating survey, but then an error comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    having trouble with SH - twice, it has tried to load an advertising rating survey, but then an error comes up.
    Had the same problem too.

I got the following in AMP:

"We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program.

We have many survey opportunities most of the time, so don't hesitate to try again tomorrow for your next chance to give your opinion."

I completed AMP yesterday at 8:05PM and got this just now at 8:24PM. I haven't joined any new survey programs and anytime I am doing a survey for another SR survey and it send me into an AMP I immediately exit out.

Anyone else get this message?

What is up with AMP? I just did a LONG survey about advertising, previewed two fake web sites,watched a bunch of commercials, read a magazine full of ads, took a drive and watched ads, went through a virtual store with ads, then answered a boatload of questions about the ads and one in particular. It then asked a ton of questions about that product and showed bits and pieces of all the ads about it again and asked questions, then it changed tracks and asked how much I have in investable assets, then after that it went to this page: Thank you for trying.

We’re sorry… although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don’t have one that matches you today.

We appreciate your effort and hope you'll continue to visit; we have many new opportunities every day. Thank you for your willingness to share your opinion.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Anyone getting and error message for SSI. I put in my birth date and the country, then it goes to the error page. Anyone else?
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed AMP yesterday at 8:05PM and got this just now at 8:24PM. I haven't joined any new survey programs and anytime I am doing a survey for another SR survey and it send me into an AMP I immediately exit out.

Anyone else get this message?
    I always thought you had to wait 24 hours from when it credited.....so yours should have credited at 9pm, so you should be able to try again.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    Anyone getting and error message for SSI. I put in my birth date and the country, then it goes to the error page. Anyone else?
    yes I was just about to post that.....SSI error.....darn thing too! I was on a roll!
    Jennifer -

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    What is up with AMP? I just did a LONG survey about advertising, previewed two fake web sites,watched a bunch of commercials, read a magazine full of ads, took a drive and watched ads, went through a virtual store with ads, then answered a boatload of questions about the ads and one in particular. It then asked a ton of questions about that product and showed bits and pieces of all the ads about it again and asked questions, then it changed tracks and asked how much I have in investable assets, then after that it went to this page: Thank you for trying.

We’re sorry… although we try to have surveys available for everyone, we don’t have one that matches you today.

We appreciate your effort and hope you'll continue to visit; we have many new opportunities every day. Thank you for your willingness to share your opinion.
    i seriously hate those ones, and even more so when i get it on the regular AMP! i really think i need more compensation for that one! Sorry you didn't get it.....i've never had it change in the middle. I think I would be doing this
    Jennifer -

same here. qualified for one survey, then suddenly got that message & keep getting it now.
    can't qualify for mv or sh - hmmm, haven't gotten mv since July, either!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

That's happening to me too
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards