Page 22 of 334 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I took SSI 1 in the morning yesterday and SSI2 much later in the evening and cleared cookies in between. I even tried twice for the SSI2 with no luck. It seems like everyone has different scenerios on how to get this to work. Shouldnt it work the same for everyone? I guess I dont understand why 1 day I get both no problem and the next day I cant get the SSI2 after doing it the same way besides waiting longer in between. I know once in a while we do get ones that dont credit but it seems for a few of us it was working one day and then it wasnt. It doesnt seem like it would be a problem on our end?
    I know there hasn't been any kind of change in the coding. I wonder if it has to do with end pages still being in your CACHE and not just clearing cookies? So if you complete the same type of SSI survey and you get the same end page it is complicating things?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I did an SSI2 about an electroinics forum.....didn't go back to the star page. don't think i've had an SSI that didn't go back.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I know there hasn't been any kind of change in the coding. I wonder if it has to do with end pages still being in your CACHE and not just clearing cookies? So if you complete the same type of SSI survey and you get the same end page it is complicating things?
    I am not sure if this is what you mean but everyday I delete my cookies, temporary internet files and inprivate filtering data. Is there something else you think I need to delete in order to get this one to credit?
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    This happened to me yesterday and just assumed it was an odd thing and ignored it, but it's doing the same thing today. On SH it asks you to enter the code before entering the survey, I do, then a new code pops up, it will keep doing this as long as I enter in the codes. I know I'm entering the code correctly. Anyone else experiencing this?
    Just bumping, looking for ideas - I've cleared cookies, ran CCleaner and SH asked for all of my demo info again but when it comes to the 6 character code it just keeps showing a new one everytime I enter the last one.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by TIAMOMMA View Post
    Just bumping, looking for ideas - I've cleared cookies, ran CCleaner and SH asked for all of my demo info again but when it comes to the 6 character code it just keeps showing a new one everytime I enter the last one.
    You should be typing the letters in capital..is this what you are doing? Other than that I can't think of why it would keep doing that, for some reason it is thinking you aren't putting in the code right. Is your caps or number lock on?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    You should be typing the letters in capital..is this what you are doing? Other than that I can't think of why it would keep doing that, for some reason it is thinking you aren't putting in the code right. Is your caps or number lock on?
    I'm not sure typing in capitals is the problem. I never bother to do that and I have no problem. It must be something else.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

TIAMOMMA is offline McChingy, I like that, it has a nice ring to it. Kind of like a new McDonald's entree.

No, I type in capitals and number lock is on, this just started yesterday and it's happened on my home and work computer...
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I'm not sure typing in capitals is the problem. I never bother to do that and I have no problem. It must be something else.
    ok thanks, didn't know that. no idea what the problem is then, something with the computer because I have no problem with the code...getting into a survey today though, that's a problem!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

i can't remember, it's been so long since i've taken one. does SSI credit immediately or go back to some sort of specific page? i just finished one and all i got was a generic page telling me my answers were submitted and wanting me to click a button to take another survey, and there was no instant credit.

Blah...just went the whole way through a MV about cell phone usage and at the very end (after 20 min), it tells me that it's full!! UGH. I just hate when that happens.

Oh well, at least I have two other surveys today....I'll keep on trying!