Page 328 of 334 FirstFirst ... 228278318326327328329330 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

spent over 30 minutes this morning doing a ds on music and for some strange reason it did not credit on the 1st or 2nd hour. on the bright side i was able to get another ds about videogames, totally completed it and it did credit.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    Just took a DS from Brainjuicer about dog treats. Got to the end, put in the validation code and the next page just said terminated.
    Dislike those surveys. I am lucky if I get one completed.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Almost to the end (bar was about at 100%) of an SSI about technology products my company provides and got the "unexpected error" flag page.

just tried to do a standard or a long amp and i got the following error message on both of them.

Server Error404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

this is the url for the error:

http://www.mythoughtcounts.com/?sid=...7&subid=CD1250

guess they must be down. oh well, maybe i will try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Almost to the end (bar was about at 100%) of an SSI about technology products my company provides and got the "unexpected error" flag page.
    That one ended the normal way with the evaluation page for me, but then it didn't credit.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    That one ended the normal way with the evaluation page for me, but then it didn't credit.
    Several times every month SSI does not credit for me on the first hour but does on the second hour. It happens often enough that I just wait and almost always get the credit.

Maybe it will credit for you.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Several times every month SSI does not credit for me on the first hour but does on the second hour. It happens often enough that I just wait and almost always get the credit.

Maybe it will credit for you.
    This was one of those times -- got credit the second hour!

just a heads-up for everyone....SH seems to be having server issues. i can't get a survey because i keep getting a server error and it won't let me in.

already crapped out on the DS and the AMP. maybe i'll try back this afternoon. almost everything is a red light this morning.

ETA: tried again for the DS, AMP and SH after 7:00pm. crapped out on all of them, but managed to get an SSI. oh well, tomorrow is a new day.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 01-02-2012 at 09:48 PM.

Thought I would start at the bottom with Survey's and did a Global Test Market. I finished one and it gave me a Thank you page, but no credit on the first hour.

Anytime I've checked over the last few days, all the surveys are yellow & red. MV was the only one that was green and I couldn't qualify.