Page 15 of 334 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    has anyone done the MTC long survey recently? I did one Monday and got credit just fine, but I did one this morning and no credit? kind of bummed about it as now it won't let me take either the long or the short one!
    If you have already done the long one once, you will NOT get credit for another one because they are set up as offers. Except when I load it as a new offer. Our system is set up to only allow each person to get credit one time for each offer. The survey pages are set up totally differently so that you can do them each day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Default What am I doing wrong?

I've been losing interest in surveys these days because I keep getting ones that I actually get INTO the survey with (not just the qualifying q's) and take a whole survey for 15-25 minutes, then do the classification questions at the end, and then get the "I'm sorry, although you didn't qualify for this survey..." screen. I don't get it...? It's not worth my time, and I'm bummed because I just want to do enough to bump me over $200 but at this point I don't know...
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

I guess I was confused with the wording on the MTC long page, I thought it was an either the Long survey or the regular survey each day.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I guess I was confused with the wording on the MTC long page, I thought it was an either the Long survey or the regular survey each day.
    Thanks for that feedback. I went in and added some clarifying language because it probably means others are confused as well.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Sounds like you are going to fast...if they think you rushed doing the survey, you will get disqualified in the end. I've had that happen to me too and I have to really try hard to slow down, I read fast and I've almost memorized the questions and tend to answer too fast sometimes....slow down and see if that helps.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

This has happened to me recently. Yes, it's frustrating when I spend half an hour trying to qualify for surveys, only to be told "sorry" after I think I've completed a survey. I just walk away from my computer, go do something completely different to take my mind off my frustration, then try another survey company later that day. I just have to remember that not every day will be a good survey day for me, but some days will be, and that is what makes it worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by PSL1013 View Post
    Sounds like you are going to fast...if they think you rushed doing the survey, you will get disqualified in the end. I've had that happen to me too and I have to really try hard to slow down, I read fast and I've almost memorized the questions and tend to answer too fast sometimes....slow down and see if that helps.
    I know that is not happening to me, but maybe it is for the OP. It's especially frustrating because I deliberately take my time for that very reason.

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    I know that is not happening to me, but maybe it is for the OP. It's especially frustrating because I deliberately take my time for that very reason.
    Yes, I do them slow on purpose, for this very reason.

It's happened to me in the past, but it's happened like 4 times in the last 2 days for me! (and I've only been attempting a few each day) That's what I don't get. But I'm definitely not going too fast.
    Married to my soul mate for 6 years. Mama to 3 in arms and 2 in heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by KimCh View Post
    I have been having problems for the last week with SH. I get surveys without a problem but a lot of them have ended without coming back to SR. I end up taking another and do get credit which is great, but am wondering....if most people have a survey with an issue and just go ahead and take another is Tricia able to tell that there is a problem or would just taking another cover it up?
    I love the money I am earning and realize like everyone else that you dont get them all to credit, but this seems to be ongoing and I am not having problems with others. This is the end page of the survey I just completed.
    https://www.petersmktg.com/questionn...p?rn=30019#130 I didnt know if she could tell if the problem is in the link?
    It seems like I am taking surveys for more than SR.
    I just did that one too......I know we can't do anything about it, and I'm not venting or complaining about it!! But atleast we know that that survey is not redirecting back to SR for more than just 1 person. it happens, i'm going to clear my cookies and try again.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Mandi is offline The artist formerly known as Mom2micayla

I just did that one too......I know we can't do anything about it, and I'm not venting or complaining about it!! But atleast we know that that survey is not redirecting back to SR for more than just 1 person. it happens, i'm going to clear my cookies and try again.

Was it on Mexican style chicken? I just completed it too (same peters marketing research via SH) and didn't get credit. Bummer too, b/c the survey was interesting, easy and fairly short. Oh well. On to another survey. Just be aware if you get into that survey, you're best clicking out and trying for another one.