Page 30 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    That just happened to me - not returning to the SR page. I was checking to see if other people had it happen a lot today. I haven't ever heard about crediting later. I won't hold my breath, but it's nice to know all might not be lost
    Same thing happened to me.
    This is all I got:

Thank you for sharing your opinions!

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions! Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

PLEASE NOTE: Only one submission per person is accepted.

ShanPooh

Sunshine Rewards Member #6059

Is anyone have a problem with GF daily survey loading tonight? I get the options to check, then click and get a white page with nothing loading. It has been about an hour.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

We just did both the GF and the YTC within the last hour or so and they worked fine. Hopefully yours is working by now too.
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    We just did both the GF and the YTC within the last hour or so and they worked fine. Hopefully yours is working by now too.

Thank you Janet, yes it is. Seems to be a change at least on my computer. If I check the None of the Above option I get the blank white screen, a definite change. If there is an option I can check to qualify, then I get into a survey.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

JayT is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Default Surveys not crediting

Hello!

I'm having some issues with some surveys not crediting, and I'm not sure why.

I have taken My Thought survey on 09/05 and was credited, but on 09/06, 09/07, 09/08 have not been credited.

Also, I've never been credited for any SSI - 2 surveys I've done (only 2 thankfully)

I thought there was just a delay in getting them credited, but will I ever see that credited to my account? Why does this happen and how do I fix it?

And for some reason I haven't been able to load any Surveyhead pages. I click on the link, and it just brings me back to Sunshine's main page. Does that mean there are no surveys available?

I have used Firefox for all of my surveys. (And have Windows 7 if that helps)

Any help is appreciated! I want to continue doing this, but not if I don't get credited (it is fun though)

I'll let the "experts" weigh in. They have been doing a fabulous job of helping new members this week!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by JayT View Post
    Hello!

I'm having some issues with some surveys not crediting, and I'm not sure why.

I have taken My Thought survey on 09/05 and was credited, but on 09/06, 09/07, 09/08 have not been credited.

Also, I've never been credited for any SSI - 2 surveys I've done (only 2 thankfully)

I thought there was just a delay in getting them credited, but will I ever see that credited to my account? Why does this happen and how do I fix it?
    Ok, first, are you clearing cookies between doing the surveys each day? If not.....that sounds like it would fix your first problem at least.

I would highly recommend downloading CCleaner. It's free, super fast and easy to clear cookies. But, if you want to do it the manual way, these would be instructions for FF.

Tools--Options--click on Privacy.
    Click "remove individual cookies."
    Remove all cookies.

Both SSI and AMP/My Thought Counts should credit within an hour or two.

I]m looking at my settings and I think there may be something else you need, but I'm not sure where it is on Firefox. I use IE for SR and FF for everything else.

And for some reason I haven't been able to load any Surveyhead pages. I click on the link, and it just brings me back to Sunshine's main page. Does that mean there are no surveys available?
    Have you been able to enter any of your demographic info on that page? If your info is in there, then it does reroute you to the SR homepage if there are no surveys available. If you haven't put that info in there, then I don't know.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks!
    I have not been clearing cookies at all. I've still had no problems getting credited for SSI 1, and Greenfield, so I thought it was something with the other ones. I'll try that and hopefully tomorrow I'll have better results!

Thanks for your suggestions! I hope they work!

Quote Originally Posted by JayT View Post
    Thanks!
    I have not been clearing cookies at all. I've still had no problems getting credited for SSI 1, and Greenfield, so I thought it was something with the other ones. I'll try that and hopefully tomorrow I'll have better results!

Thanks for your suggestions! I hope they work!
    I see your other problem now! After SSI credits (the first one), you need to clear cookies before you do SSI-2 or it will NOT credit. NOTE: Clear cookies first thing in the morning, before you start surveys. When you clear between the two SSI surveys, make sure you have received the survey credits you should FIRST. Greenfield is the only one that does not track by cookies, so this one doesn't matter. If you clear cookies too soon, you may accidentally delete your cookies before they have a chance to credit.

Sorry, I misunderstood the previous post about the SSI problem. I thought the 2 was the number of surveys done, not the second SSI.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for all the help! I can't wait to try this tomorrow I've never cleared cookies before so I never thought of it.

Thank you!!