Page 33 of 334 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Default Surveyhead problem

I was just taking a Survey Head survey on finances. Everything was going very well. I was giving more information than I would normally give to anyone other than my husband. I got to one question that asked me if I banked with three different banks, one was Ally the other two I don't remember. I checked no. I was booted out to the Sunshine rewards home page. There was no credit to my account as the survey was not completed. I went back to Survey Head and clicked on the link to take a survey. I was immediately booted back to the SR homepage. I have no idea was this is happening. These surveys have gone very smoothly so far. This is not a typical thing for a survey to do in my short experience.

Any explanations are truly welcome. Thanks so much!

Can a mod please move this to survey problems thread. Btw i did this survey with no prob and got credit
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Can a mod please move this to survey problems thread. Btw i did this survey with no prob and got credit

Thanks for your help. I am new with navigating the forum.

Default My two cents credits

Hello,

I just completed my first My Two Cents survey! Could someone please tell me how soon to expect credits? I apologize for being so needy. If there is a link about survey credit times I would gladly accept! I truly appreciate all of the support I have been getting. It is very motivating. I hope that I am able to return the favor once I become a seasoned SR member.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by happymom View Post
    I was just taking a Survey Head survey on finances. Everything was going very well. I was giving more information than I would normally give to anyone other than my husband. I got to one question that asked me if I banked with three different banks, one was Ally the other two I don't remember. I checked no. I was booted out to the Sunshine rewards home page. There was no credit to my account as the survey was not completed. I went back to Survey Head and clicked on the link to take a survey. I was immediately booted back to the SR homepage. I have no idea was this is happening. These surveys have gone very smoothly so far. This is not a typical thing for a survey to do in my short experience.

Any explanations are truly welcome. Thanks so much!
    Survey Head will reroute you to the SR homepage if there are no surveys available. Just try again later and see if there might be more then!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

JayT is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Thank you! I cleared my cookies between SSI's, and got credit for both!
    I'm able to access the SurveyHead better in IE so that is good, and I haven't qualified today yet for MyThought so I'm guessing that will solve that problem too. Thanks so much!

Check out the third post in this thread, by jnorth. She explains how all the surveys credit.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=48968

Sunshine Rewards

Thanks for the update! I'm glad it worked!

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Survey Head will reroute you to the SR homepage if there are no surveys available. Just try again later and see if there might be more then!

Thanks so much for taking your time to explain that to me! I was a little worried. I will try again.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Check out the third post in this thread, by jnorth. She explains how all the surveys credit.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/...ad.php?t=48968

Thanks mmm611! You've helped me again. You are so nice!