Page 53 of 334 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

JayT is offline Soaking Up the Sunshine

Any issues with SH or MyTwoCents crediting? I took SH this morning and didn't credit yet. I did a a Two Cents one also and hasn't credited. Do they credit at different times like GF? Or is it supposed to be immediate?

Thanks!

i just spent over an hour and a half doing 2 gf surveys only to be told i didn't qualify (heartburn and allergy meds) after viewing videos and giving my opinions on each. also got an error message on a bj survey i attempted. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everybody in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    It's always hard to remember what day of the week it is when you are on vacation!
    yup, that's my excuse, so true!!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Not a good morning for surveys:

DS-completed a survey-it went to the white screen that others have experienced, did not go back to the SR page

Y2C (SM)-15 mins on a Brain Juicer, then a technical error on their part

SH-15 min survey, completed and ended on the "will credit in 7-10 days" screen. no credit

no SSI, no MV

over and hour spent on surveys, have yet to have one credit.

glad it is the beginning of the month/quarter not the end
    Last edited by SCard; 10-03-2010 at 07:58 AM.

scard-i feel your pain. just spent 40 minutes on a movie survey and instead of getting the congrats page or going back to sr i got a white generic thank you page. then i got booted out of 2 more surveys after about 10 minutes. but on the bright side, i did finally get a ds on retirement that was all of less than 10 minutes and i got the congrats page. it will get better for you i just know it. have a wonderful day and keep smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    scard-i feel your pain. just spent 40 minutes on a movie survey and instead of getting the congrats page or going back to sr i got a white generic thank you page. then i got booted out of 2 more surveys after about 10 minutes. but on the bright side, i did finally get a ds on retirement that was all of less than 10 minutes and i got the congrats page. it will get better for you i just know it. have a wonderful day and keep smiling.
    I did finally complete DS + SH so the day is getting better better luck to you too

wtg scard. i knew it would get better for you. now if you can send me some survey pixie dust maybe i can get a sh or an amp. tried to do an amp earlier, got an error message and when i tried again i got the this is embarrassing page. sh booted me out of 2 and now they have nothing. i am totally happy with the 3 i have gotten today (ds, sm, ssi) so if that's all i get today that is just fine with me. good luck in getting the rest of your surveys.

I was able to get MV and SH that is it but I guess 2 is better than 0 good luck to you all trying to get more today
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just took a SH. I completed and it redirected to the SR page, but no credit.

i haven't tried for a survey today, but i did a DS on friday and saturday, and so far, only friday's credit has come through. also did amp and SH yesterday, with no issues.