Page 238 of 334 FirstFirst ... 138188228236237238239240248288 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    where have all the surveys gone? i have not been able to get an amp, mv or sh for the last few days.
    Monday morning, end of the month. I was surprised to get as many as I did this weekend, but several survey companies had nothing for me all weekend. It will get better as the day goes on.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

heads up on a Your 2 Cents survey about a fresh, organic, tex-mex style restaurant...(starts off asking about different fast casuals). Completed it and it went to an error page instead of the usual. Went back and refreshed and it said thank you but I had already completed the survey...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

ssi survey about cell phones and asking to join a panel that doesnt route back to ssi and doesnt credit.
    Sunshine Rewards

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007

GF daily survey about insurance companies. About 45 minutes did not go back to the SR congrats page and no credit. This is a long one.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

deleted because it's no longer relevant
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 06-27-2011 at 07:15 PM.

I did an SSI on a political ad for the 2012 presidential race. They got my opinion, but I didn't credit. It did not end properly for an SSI either.

Quote Originally Posted by Iteach View Post
    GF daily survey about insurance companies. About 45 minutes did not go back to the SR congrats page and no credit. This is a long one.
    You probably went over the time limit-I e-mailed a company and I got a response, that survey's can be long, but they need to be done by a certain amount of time. I e-mailed back and told them, they should have a timer then on the survey's.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    You probably went over the time limit-I e-mailed a company and I got a response, that survey's can be long, but they need to be done by a certain amount of time. I e-mailed back and told them, they should have a timer then on the survey's.
    That's interesting info. Good for you for emailing a company. The survey did say up front it would be 40 minutes and I did get their thank you page, the survey is complete, just didn't go back to the SR congrats page.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

I just completed a Give Us Your Two Cents and instead of the regular "thank you" page, I got this:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr...ame=1145297-US

Haven't seen the credit for it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    I just completed a Give Us Your Two Cents and instead of the regular "thank you" page, I got this:

http://ups.surveyrouter.com/surveytr...ame=1145297-US

Haven't seen the credit for it yet.
    I just got that on a daily survey. Was yours on health enhanced food products?