Page 252 of 334 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252253254262302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

DH just completed another Samplicious that did not credit. It was on different car features. Seems like the Samplicious surveys are only crediting about 50% of the time for us.

I completed a My View last night where I had to watch a FULL 30 minute episode of a TV show on a main web TV streaming site and then answer questions. It thanked me for taking the survey at the end but never told me how many my view "points" I got for taking the survey. Only happened once that way before and no credit either time...sigh.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

i just got that survey from mv and was about 13 minutes into it when it redirected and said the survey was full. so sorry u did not get credit for it. it sounded like it would be an interesting survey to take as i like to watch tv shows online (less commercials). now mv has no new surveys available for me. oh well, guess i can try again later. keep smiling - it will get better - i promise. good luck getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by jennifers View Post
    I just completed a Greenfield survey on shower heads.
    I got to the end of the survey (about 15 minutes) and it said sorry but I already took this survey.
    I never took this survey.
    Must be something with DS I took one yesterday and it never credited either! That is unusual.

Thanks for the click though
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Just took a MyView and it went to the page that told me I could earn 350 points from the survey but then this page came up:

"The website which referred you did not pass a valid identifier. We recommend you return to the referrer site and try their link again. Please contact customer service at our referrer's website."

I never saw this message before.
    I just checked and did get credited, though.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i think today is my day for long surveys. my ds was over an hour long, both ssi and ssi2 were about 40 minutes and the mv i just finished was almost 50 minutes. on the bright side the samplicio i took this morning was only 15 minutes long. the best thing is they all credited so that makes it all worthwhile. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

SM survey on facial skin creams. Said an error occurred about 15 minutes in at the end of reviewing 12 different sets of products. Clicked on link to try and refresh survey and it said "sorry but this survey has been closed."
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

just tried to do the advertising survey for sh and nothing would load - the circle kept going around and around but the page would never load to a survey. tried refreshing it but nothing happened. got out of it, deleted the cookies and tried again and got another sh about brands, totally completed it and it has already credited. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

30 minutes on a survey about nail polish brands...provided detailed answers...took my time...

At the end of the survey, they asked if they could contact me in the future, I checked "yes"...

..."Thank you for completing our survey. Unfortunately, you do not qualify at this time."

WTH!? I provided them with all of the survey answers....DETAILED comments...even my contact information....and NOW you're telling me I don't qualify? I'm a die-hard survey taker, but after this, I see why a lot of my friends give up on it.

Vent over...back to trying some more.

Just need to vent also. I took two surveys last night that did not credit; SuperMembers 2 Cents and SSI. Probably spent an hour between the two of them and nothing to show for it. UGH!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards