Page 58 of 334 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    I'm guessing since no one else has posted that the DS from yesterday has already credited?

I thought I got the DS yesterday but I have not seen it credit, crossing my fingers that they have not been credited yet!
    Sunshine Rewards

I just spent 40 mins doing a MTC survey on beers. I got to the very end where you are asked..school completed, income..and ages of anyone else in the house. I typed in my answers and pushed next and got "page cannot be displayed". So it didn't credit. I don't know if it will. I sent an e-mail to MTC, but, who knows. And that is the first time I qualified for one of those in ages!! Oh well...

Took DS yesterday and today neither has credited yet. I have been lucky with the other surveys... completed a SSI, 2 cents, and AMP today!!
    Heather~ Sunshine Rewards newbie!

Quote Originally Posted by heatherp View Post
    Took DS yesterday and today neither has credited yet. I have been lucky with the other surveys... completed a SSI, 2 cents, and AMP today!!
    Today's DS won't credit until tomorrow. My DS didn't credit today either, which is extremely rare. Maybe we got the same survey and just got unlucky!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I just took a SH all the way through, came back to Sunshine just fine, but I didn't get credit.
    Amy

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker

Sunshine Rewards

Surveyhead.....I have not been able to do a single one of these since they required the little six letter thing at the beginning. I enter the letters as they appear, but every time it says I didn't get it right. I know I'm not dyslexic, and I am really frustrated with this one! I always used to be able to get it before they changed it. I have cleared cookies, changed settings...everything. I have NO idea what the problem is! Is it just me!?

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Surveyhead.....I have not been able to do a single one of these since they required the little six letter thing at the beginning. I enter the letters as they appear, but every time it says I didn't get it right. I know I'm not dyslexic, and I am really frustrated with this one! I always used to be able to get it before they changed it. I have cleared cookies, changed settings...everything. I have NO idea what the problem is! Is it just me!?
    Are you hitting enter or clicking Next? Hitting enter will reset the letters. If you click next, you should be good.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I was able to do ALL 7 yesterday! However,I didn't get credit for SS2 and SH. And DS from yesterday hasn't credit yet as of 9:20 am. Maybe they will today?? Hopeful

Quote Originally Posted by goingtodisney View Post
    I was able to do ALL 7 yesterday! However,I didn't get credit for SS2 and SH. And DS from yesterday hasn't credit yet as of 9:20 am. Maybe they will today?? Hopeful
    It sounds like you are doing great! You need to clear cookies between SSI1 and SSI2 if you are not already doing that. Not sure why your SH didn't credit - maybe just a glitch.

The DS credits the next day (unless it is a Fri, Sat or Sun), usually around 10:30 or 1:30 Eastern time (sometimes later). Daily surveys you take over the weekend (including Friday) will credit Monday unless Monday is a holiday. This Monday is Columbus Day - I don't know if surveys will credit Monday or Tuesday for this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by cjnix32 View Post
    Use caps lock to enter the code it will work. Had same problems til I tried this. Hope it works for you.