Page 244 of 334 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Good Luck, I hope it credits for you.
    It did! I think this is the first time I have ever gotten a six-pack!

Thanks for the well wishes!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If you get a survey that asks you to watch an entire TV show minus the commercials that's a light feature-type show, run the other way. After I watched the show, the "next" key would not click. This was an SSI through Toluna.

was just in the middle of filling out the demos for a mv and i got the following message:

We're feeling a little down...

but we promise to get better quickly. stop back soon. we enjoy our little chats.

they are doing maintenance so no mv right now. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Completed a long AMP last night that looked like it credited fine as far as the ending page went. Woke up this morning and saw that it never credited

First time an AMP didn't credit for me so hopefully it was a one time thing...
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Took a really long survey head came back to sunshine rewards page but no credit.

Just did a SH about foods & healthy eating. The survey company is in France. It didn't go back to a SR screen & it never credited.

i just got that one also and it did not credit for me either. oh well, you win some you lose some. guess i can try to take another sh. got another sh about security systems for cars, completed it and it has already credited. woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by marcymajor; 07-07-2011 at 04:19 PM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I just got burned on a Greenfield on fast food restaurants, centering on a specific sandwich shop. Completed it and got that I didn't qualify.

Quote Originally Posted by lkat View Post
    Completed a long AMP last night that looked like it credited fine as far as the ending page went. Woke up this morning and saw that it never credited

First time an AMP didn't credit for me so hopefully it was a one time thing...
    Did an AMP several hours ago and got to the thank you page it was all about viewing web pages, watching a video and a virtual store. I took my toiime answered all ?'s got the thank you but never got the credit! That was a long one too
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Surveyhead keeps routing me to a page with a captcha code that says they have a survey for me but there is no next button to click to continue on to the survey.

Very frustrating as SH is one of the only two surveys with a green light right now.
    Claudia

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards