Page 159 of 334 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by StitchandPooh'smom View Post
    Not having a good day at all with surveys - I just got booted from a tax survey when I was completing the final demographic questions. Not sure what happened this time.
    i got the same survey, i wish i'd read this thread first! i got all the way through the demographic questions and i THOUGHT the SR congrats page was loading, but it was the "sorry you don't qualify" page! that's NOT fair!

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post
    oh I just got that one today!! glad (well not really) that it wasn't just me!
    Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    i got the same survey, i wish i'd read this thread first! i got all the way through the demographic questions and i THOUGHT the SR congrats page was loading, but it was the "sorry you don't qualify" page! that's NOT fair!
    Sorry you two got burned, too! I was pretty grumpy when it happened
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

okay, has SH changed the way they credit? i just did a survey about hair color, got the "thank you, we know your time is valuable page" at the end, but when it routed back to SR, there was no credit. wtheck? what's up today? i'm striking out all the way around!

ETA: it did say that based upon my answers, they might contact me soon to follow up, but shouldn't i still get credit for the initial survey? i tell ya, after being screwed over by the DS, and now this, i'm about fed up for today.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    okay, has SH changed the way they credit? i just did a survey about hair color, got the "thank you, we know your time is valuable page" at the end, but when it routed back to SR, there was no credit. wtheck? what's up today? i'm striking out all the way around!

ETA: it did say that based upon my answers, they might contact me soon to follow up, but shouldn't i still get credit for the initial survey? i tell ya, after being screwed over by the DS, and now this, i'm about fed up for today.
    You did NOT get credit for the survey that you completed for SH?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    You did NOT get credit for the survey that you completed for SH?
    no and it routed to the correct SH page, the one that thanks you for your time and says "we know your time is valuable" but when it routed back to SR, there was no credit. SH has ALWAYS credited for me, so i was pretty shocked. it was an interesting survey too-about hair color. i've just started coloring my hair recently, so i was tickled to get the survey. figures i get no credit, lol.

ETA: tricia, it JUST credited in the few minutes between my post and now, so maybe there was a glitch that made it credit on the hour instead? that's never happened to me before. as i said, SH always credits for me immediately. odd, but hey, take it where you can get it!
    thanks for being here for us! you rock!

Just got this message twice with a DS:

Unexpected error

We’re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

I cleared cookies after the first error and tried again, only to get the same message.
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyJudi View Post
    Just got this message twice with a DS:

Unexpected error

We’re sorry, but an unexpected error has occurred. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion.

I cleared cookies after the first error and tried again, only to get the same message.
    Open up a trouble ticket with the email address that you use to take Greenfield surveys and I will see if they can research it for you.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

well, it's taken all day, but i FINALLY completed a DS!

i just had the strangest thing happen when i was doing my ds. was about to answer a question and my monitor when black for a second but then went back to the survey so that i could continue along. managed to finish the whole survey and got the congrats page. should i be worried about this or is everything okay since i did get the congrats page? has this ever happened to anyone else? any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Quote Originally Posted by marcymajor View Post
    i just had the strangest thing happen when i was doing my ds. was about to answer a question and my monitor when black for a second but then went back to the survey so that i could continue along. managed to finish the whole survey and got the congrats page. should i be worried about this or is everything okay since i did get the congrats page? has this ever happened to anyone else? any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    marcy, back years ago, when i was working in a law office, my monitor would occasionally go black for a few seconds, but then come back on. eventually, it went black and stayed that way-just up and died. sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that's what happened to me. however, like i said, it happened eventually-it took about a year to die. the boss was not happy, but you can't use a computer without a monitor, lol.