Page 162 of 334 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I completed a MV today also that din't credit either. It was on seafood logos---can I say that? Just trying to see if it was the same survey for both of us today that didn't credit.

Just took my second SM M02 that didn't credit
    Judi
    Over 100 trips to WDW, 50+ to DL, and 25+ aboard DCL! We are also DVC members!

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Judi, how long are you giving the SM surveys to credit before you give up? Sometimes it's the second or third hour that it credits....

I take it your survey issues have corrected themself?
    Last edited by mmm611; 03-01-2011 at 08:50 PM.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Judi, how long are you giving the SM surveys to credit before you give up? Sometimes it's the second or third hour that it credits....

I take it your survey issues have corrected themself?
    The last M02 I took was completed at 2:13PM today and I just got credit for it

No, they haven't corrected themselves. I'm still getting loads of 'technical difficulties' and 'problems with our server' type messages. I've managed to get 4 surveys since 2/11 at this point - I'm spending hours trying to get what I have been able to get. I just keep trying, hoping they fix their issues eventually.
    Judi

Took DS and it was fine. Completed SM and instead of the usual confirmation page, it said sorry they were having technical difficulties. I will still wait to see if it credits. Only $4.00 from SMP so it is a little frustrating. I was hoping to get done today and take a survey siesta until 4/1/2011!

UPDATE: Waited to see if it would post after the first hour and it did not. Cleared cookies and took another SM and it worked fine!! Hope no one has problems with this today!
    Last edited by happymom; 03-02-2011 at 11:49 AM.

i just completed my SM and it went to the correct page..... 5 so far today!! if I didn't feel so crappy i'd jusmnp for joy!! should stay home sick more often!
    Jennifer -

40 minutes on an SSI only to have it error out at the last screen! ugh!

IT CREDITED!!! WOW I have no idea how, i didn't get to the star page!! That is so weird, but i'll take it!!!
    Last edited by 29apr00; 03-03-2011 at 10:47 AM.
    Jennifer -

SSI isn't loading any pages past the birthday and country page. I just get a white page, and if I try refreshing it's just another white page. I don't know if it's just me, or if SSI has something going on.
    Kayla

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    SSI isn't loading any pages past the birthday and country page. I just get a white page, and if I try refreshing it's just another white page. I don't know if it's just me, or if SSI has something going on.
    Me too

Quote Originally Posted by dwkay8 View Post
    Same here
    Judi