Page 239 of 334 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    I just got that on a daily survey. Was yours on health enhanced food products?
    Yes. I don't think it's going to credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

i just got that one also as my ds and instead of getting the congrats page and re-routing back to sr i got this on a plain white page:

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.
    Thanks again!

i reported it to gf. on the bright side i was able to get another ds right away, totally completed it and got the congrats page.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

Just got this survey as well as my DS. It did not credit.
    Mary Lynn
    Proud to be SR member #6669

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Yep I got the enhanced health foods one that didn't reroute back to sr also.
    Sunshine Rewards

5. Join Date
    May 2007

Default SSI issue?

For the past few days when I fill out all of the qualifier questions to try to get into a SSI survey, I get this message:

Unfortunately, due to the responses that you submitted you will not be able to participate in this survey opportunity.

Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

i took two surveys today that didnt credit. i took a daily survey 10 hours ago and a survey head 5 hours ago both said congratulations but neither have credited i am very sad
    Sunshine Rewards

i just spent over 30 minutes doing a sh on restaurants and instead of getting the thank you page i got this message instead:

We are currently upgrading our website and we’ll be back online at 02:25 AM PST.

oh well, you win some you lose. guess i can try again. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Marcy you have to be careful taking surveys and even shopping between midnight and 5 am because that is the time span most companies will set their sites to automatically update or run scripts and you could get error screens. They do this because they think it would cause the least amount of disruption to people. You probably would've been ok but it looks like that site is on pacific standard time and it was the middle of the night for them. Hope that helps!
    Sunshine Rewards

9. Default

Spent 20 minutes on SM about casual shoewear, accessories, took my time, not trick questions, completed it and end up with

We’re Sorry

You presently do not match the criteria for this survey.

just spent 25 minutes on a ds about clothing and accessories (survey was suppose to take 20 minutes) and after completing the whole thing instead of getting the congrats page i got the you don't qualify page. on the bright side i was able to get another ds about laundry and laundry products, totally completed it and got the congrats page.