Page 259 of 334 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by debmcp View Post

Thanks so much.....3 out of 4 of my surveys done today have posted. Just waiting on the last one (fingers crossed).
    Debbie
    Yay!
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Is there still a problem with Greenfield surveys crediting? I did one on NASCAR that didn't credit at the top of the hour. I also had one a couple days ago. Are we supposed to report these? I didn't report the other one and don't remember what it was about at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Is there still a problem with Greenfield surveys crediting? I did one on NASCAR that didn't credit at the top of the hour. I also had one a couple days ago. Are we supposed to report these? I didn't report the other one and don't remember what it was about at this point.
    I did that same survey around 7pm and have not gotten credit for it either.

Update: Finally got credit at 9PM. Woohoo!!
    Last edited by Miwing; 08-02-2011 at 09:12 PM. Reason: update
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Miwing View Post
    I did that same survey around 7pm and have not gotten credit for it either.
    I got the Nascar survey too but mine DID credit at the top of the first hour. Sorry, your's both didn't.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Just finished a GF DS, the survey was about a recent TV purchase and instead of going back to SR it went to a TV brand website.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards

After three hours, I went ahead and did another GF daily. I got credit for one survey, so I'm guessing that NASCAR never credited for me.

Anyone else having problems with getting AMP surveys? I keep getting this message:

"We're sorry, but you seem to have reached the maximum number of surveys in our system for the time period. If you have joined several survey programs, you may have taken one of our surveys on another survey program."

I haven't gotten an AMP survey since July 28th. I only do surveys through SR. I won't do AMP surveys if one of the other surveys link to it and I've cleared my cookies. I get this message through both the regular and long ones.
    TTFN, Marianne
    Sunshine Rewards
    DD17 DS11 1/2
    My brother Tom (September 26, 1965 - December 4, 2007) always in our hearts. We miss you Tommy!
    I miss you Mom! September 20, 1931 - October 3, 2011

Will the pain ever go away? We still miss you every day!

Tiggerific711-i can totally feel your pain and relate. i have been getting that message on the long amp since the beginning of the month and i haven't taken a long amp since june (did not get any at all in july). i clear cookies every day (more than once a day), run a scan to make sure nothing is hiding anywhere and i still get that message. must be something up with the long amp. i am so sorry u r having problems with amp surveys. keep smiling - it will get better - i promise.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

I haven't had any more trouble than usual getting AMP's, but today when I try to take one, it flashes to a blank screen and says "error initializing user"...so something may be up with them.

Just wanted to update that later yesterday, even though I wasn't able to get an AMP, everything was working normally again!
    Last edited by lkat; 08-04-2011 at 09:59 AM.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I did an AMP right before noon and I got credit.

I keep getting the same survey with MV on clothe shopping at various stores. I did it twice yesterday with no credit. The same survey popped up today on MV and I X'd out. I am not doing that one again and not getting a credit.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards