Page 248 of 334 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Quote Originally Posted by bbangel View Post
    Hi Tricia,

Just coming back to this. I know that weekend ended up being chaotic for you all. Hoping there is a way to fix it.

Thanks!
    Sorry about this. finally figured out what was going on with the Canadian router and added some stuff on my side to handle it. going forward, it should credit just fine.

just did a samplicio survey about joining a panel called my technology voice and instead of getting the thank you page from samplicio it went to the home page for the panel. has anyone ever gotten this survey b4 and did it credit? guess i will have to wait until the next hour to see if it credits or not. will update one way or another. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today. it did not credit. oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i can try again for another samplicio.
    Last edited by marcymajor; 07-14-2011 at 07:08 AM. Reason: update
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

well darn. all the DS i got sent to were already closed, and now i have no more options. i'll try back later, i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by iluvamystery89 View Post
    well darn. all the DS i got sent to were already closed, and now i have no more options. i'll try back later, i guess.
    That happens to me sometimes, just yesterday actually. I saw here that someone said they seem to reset surveys with GF after 7pm and that worked for me last night and I've noticed it before also. If there aren't any GF options for me during the day, there won't be any until after 7pm. Don't know why that is, but give them a try then! I got my GF and my SM after 7 last night!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

I rarely post anything on this thread, but I think something might be wrong with the Samplicious survey site. Got into my first survey of the month with them on an automotive product, finished all the way to 100%, clicked next button and it wouldn't load. Tried to refresh after 10 minutes of watching it not reload and was told I already finished this survey. Well, duhhhhhhhh! No SR credit after two hours.

Copied and pasted the URL into their feedback section to give this company a heads up, explained what was happening and, you guessed it, when I clicked to send it to them, it didn't even try to load. Guess they really don't want any feedback!
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    I rarely post anything on this thread, but I think something might be wrong with the Samplicious survey site. Got into my first survey of the month with them on an automotive product, finished all the way to 100%, clicked next button and it wouldn't load. Tried to refresh after 10 minutes of watching it not reload and was told I already finished this survey. Well, duhhhhhhhh! No SR credit after two hours.

Copied and pasted the URL into their feedback section to give this company a heads up, explained what was happening and, you guessed it, when I clicked to send it to them, it didn't even try to load. Guess they really don't want any feedback!
    I had trouble with them too the other day. I was in the middle of taking a survey and went to click continue after answering and it went back to a point where I had already completed....it just kept going in a loop and wouldn't go any farther than a certain page. Now the past few days when I click to try for a survey, I get page unable to load or something along those lines, then when I click reload it says no surveys.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Pat-i know how u feel. i did a samplicio this morning and instead of getting the thank you page it went to the panel home page i had been asked to join and of course it did not credit and i also tried to send them a message about this survey and all i got was an error and it never got sent. makes u wonder why they have a feedback link when you can't even send them any feedback.

Twice today I have completed SSI surveys and ended up at:

Although you didn't qualify to complete this particular survey, we appreciate your willingness to take part.

We have more survey opportunities ready for you

scard same thing happened to me tonight just completed 2 ssi to get the sorry you dont qualify
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

just tried to do a global test market survey and i got the following error message:

The page you are trying to access either doesn't exist or is temporarily unavailable.
    If you are trying to take a survey:

Make sure that you have entered the URL correctly.
    If you clicked on a link in an email message, make sure that the link has not been split into two or more lines of text. You may need to retype the address in the address bar of your browser.
    If all else fails, send an email to our support team and we will write back to help.
    If you are trying to find a page on the GlobalTestMarket website:

Return to our home page and please try again.

here is the url for the error:

https://www.globaltestmarket.com/404.php

oh well, you win some, you lose some. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.