Page 192 of 334 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

AMP surveys (short) have all been manually credited now and should be crediting on the hour again.

Whew! We had 3 major survey things all happen at one time 1) a company switched their reporting without telling us 2) the fraud issues, and 3) another survey company that was not reporting on the hour anymore but rather once a day.

Hopefully we are now down to only one issue--Give Us Your Two Cents may only be crediting once a day instead of on the hour. Is that the case?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    AMP surveys (short) have all been manually credited now and should be crediting on the hour again.

Whew! We had 3 major survey things all happen at one time 1) a company switched their reporting without telling us 2) the fraud issues, and 3) another survey company that was not reporting on the hour anymore but rather once a day.

Hopefully we are now down to only one issue--Give Us Your Two Cents may only be crediting once a day instead of on the hour. Is that the case?
    I did the SM survey (not sure if it is any different) and it credited on the hour today.
    Sunshine Rewards

I took the SM version of Give Us Your Two Cents this morning and it did credit on the hour.

Thanks for getting all of our back credits to us so promptly. It means a lot that you would come home from vacation and get straight to work on it. SR is the BEST!!!

Tricia-i took a sm survey this morning and it credited on the hour. the sm survey i took yesterday has not credited yet. is there still hope that this credit might come thru?
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

My SM survey today credited on the hour, not sure if it's crediting differently than the regular MTC?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

I just got some of mine from the 5th and 6th (AMP and Two Cents)-so their coming!!!

I am still missing an AMP from 4/6, SH from 4/7 and an SSI2 from today... Is there still hope for the AMP or SH? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rvirata2006 View Post
    I am still missing an AMP from 4/6, SH from 4/7 and an SSI2 from today... Is there still hope for the AMP or SH? Thanks!
    That's a lot to be missing. I think that pretty much everything that was old has come through now. I *think*. I would definitely check your cookies closely if you are still missing that many by the end of the night tonight. 1 or 2 every now and again is normal. But 3 in 2 days is definitely too many.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

That's a lot to be missing. I think that pretty much everything that was old has come through now. I *think*. I would definitely check your cookies closely if you are still missing that many by the end of the night tonight. 1 or 2 every now and again is normal. But 3 in 2 days is definitely too many.
    Ok, thank you. The AMP had an error message at the end after it submitted, so I wasn't really counting on it. The SH asked if I wanted to join some 3 month long greeting card panel, so I wasn't sure about that one either... I'm still holding out hope that the SSI2 will show up. LOL

Just wanted to let you know that I did not receive credit for an AMP survey taken early this morning and a Samplicious last week. The AMP was on cosmetics and the Samplicious was on an airline. I guess my credits are still among the missing.