Page 327 of 334 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

Took a DS about 2 hours ago. It was all about investments. Got the congrats page but no credit
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

ssi 2 should have credited at 10 hoping it will come through on the 2nd hour
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

was just in the middle of doing a mv about computers and it redirected and i got the following message on the mv log in page:

The survey you have requested is currently not available. Please try again later.

never had that happen b4. guess i can try again later. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

ugh...DD completed a DS on DVDs at about 10:54 CT, and it didn't credit on the hour. this is becoming a trend for me...

ETA: didn't credit on 2nd hour either. i cleared cookies before i did it. ugh. i hate doing surveys for nothing.
    Last edited by iluvamystery89; 12-21-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Completed a DS about a steakhouse restaurant chain, did the validation code and got the white Thank you page.

iluvamystery-i think i figured out your problem with your ds not crediting. according to the gf page it says u can only complete 1 survey in a 24 hour period. if u completed 1 earlier in the day and it credited and u try to do another and complete it prior to midnight that same day it thinks u r trying to complete 2 in 1 day so it won't credit. i have had that happen to me a couple of times in the past so i think that might b the problem. try starting the survey a little later and make sure u finish after midnight so it credits that day. does that make sense? HTH.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

anyone having crediting trouble tonight? completed ssi 2, ds and sm with no credit after 1st hour

I have been having trouble for three days in a row now, with Samplicious, ssi2, and give2cents surveys not crediting at all. It is getting really frustrating as I go through the whole survey and get the thanks, but never get the credit.

Did a SH this morning on Window Treatments and was kicked out. Was almost to the end and got a message that said I didn't qualify. I think those frustrate me more than anything.

Just took a DS from Brainjuicer about dog treats. Got to the end, put in the validation code and the next page just said terminated.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards