Page 190 of 334 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3331

Thread: Survey problems or questions etc.

I'm still waiting on 2 credits:

* AMP survey from late Tuesday (4/5)

* AMP survey from today (4/7)

I thought AMP was fixed so I gave it a try today. I did complete one, but didn't receive credit.

I hope we see these credits soon.

Thank you Tricia and Ashleigh for all that you are doing to get us our credits!
    Sunshine Rewards

I to am waiting for my super member credits for 4/5 & 4/6, and also a amp from 4/5. Thanks

I was suprised to see my SM survey credit on time yesterday!! I thought we had to wait a day. Hope that means the fraud has been fixed and we're all back to normal now!! I'm not waiting on any credits to show up.
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

completed an amp about 1 1/2 hours ago and it not credit on the first or second hour. i am now missing amp credits for 4/6 thru 4/8. on the bright side the sm survey i took this morning credited at the top of the hour so that made me happy. good luck everyone in getting your surveys today.
    [IMG].gif[/IMG] i got my penguin from coastalgirl

The SM I completed this morning did not credit. I am still waiting on SM from 4/5, 4/7 and now 4/8.

Thank you Tricia and Ashleigh for all your hard work on resolving these issues; thats what makes SR the best rewards program!

i just did a MV....a very long one....on pet products. At the end i had to look thru pictures and decide which DOG POOP closely resembled my dogs. I can't believe I was studying dog poop pictures for $.60!!!
    Jennifer -

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I'm just waiting on SM and AMP from 4/5, havn't done AMP since then since it isn't crediting. Tried the long, which is, but didn't qualify yesterday. my SM yesterday credited , yay!

Both the SM and DS I took this morning have already credited!!

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by 29apr00 View Post

i just did a MV....a very long one....on pet products. At the end i had to look thru pictures and decide which DOG POOP closely resembled my dogs. I can't believe I was studying dog poop pictures for $.60!!!
    That's hysterical! Wonder what the purpose was?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Status: Still waiting for credit for 1 AMP from 4/6 and 1 SH from yesterday 4/7.
    Got a really short MV about juice boxes... So happy I didn't get the one about pet products!